how he comforts you

Harry:

He kisses you, Harry just knows that when you are upset about school, friends, fights, your family, one long, passionate kiss from him makes you feel so much better. His hands on your cheeks, lips pressed hard against each other, nothing is a better medicine.

Ron:

He cuddles you, Ron was never, ever good with words. So whenever you were upset for some reason, he would just lightly lay you down on a bed or couch and tightly wrap his arms around your waist. Nothing could make you feel any better, than his strong arms around you.

Draco:

He hugs you and holds you close, Draco was an ass... a lot... He tried his hardest not to be towards you but sometimes it just slipped out. Instantly you would get upset and he knew it too. Not being able to speak, he would just wrap you in his arms and hold on so tightly, like if he let go, you'd slip away.

Fred:

He tries to make you laugh, We all know Fred as King of the jokes with George of course. So whenever you need it hell do little things like, telling a corny joke, having you help him pull a prank on Filch, or putting on silly hat just to make you giggle. You'll never know what he'll do next, but one thing for sure is, it will end in a kiss.

George:

He makes you take a nap with him, George loves to joke around, but when he knows you're upset, whether it be about school or something he did, he'll make you take a nap. In his opinion, the perfect remedy is sleep. Especially when youre wrapped up his arms. It's just a chance for you both to forget your problems and be together all the same.