Phileo - Chapter Three

She was bouncing on top of him, her well-shaped breasts moving with every grind and bob she made. She was good at this, she knew how to pleasure her man. One hand hungrily roamed his chest, pinching at a nipple, while her other hand plays with one of her perfectly formed breasts, pleasuring herself while she continues to bob up and down on him.

"Honey, I'm close....." She says breathlessly, his cue to take the lead and he does. He pulls her to him, her legs rub down his groin to straighten as he rolls, pinning her down. He thrusts in and out, working faster and faster, and in a minute they both climax, he collapses on top of her.

Her arms cradle his head close, but he gets up, not liking to cuddle post-coitus. Her arms fall to the side, as she tries to shake off good-naturedly his aversion to afterglow. Alden was such an enigma, but she liked him this way. She liked the challenge of seeing in him a damaged soul, an emotional dwarf needing someone to warm him, and she appointed herself to be the one to change his heart.

"Hon, please order food for room service. You made me hungry," He said, without a backward glance.

He gets up and reaches for a towel, his nakedness giving her a thrill. In a few months, he was going to be hers, she would finally stop worrying about other women pursuing him. All mine, she tells herself, psyching up for a phase in her life that would supposedly end all the anxiety over owning him wholly.

But Alden was his own person. From the start, she had to admit, she was doing all the pursuing. He was a photographer and she was one of the models for a magazine shoot, and she liked that he never once got out of the professional mode to flirt with her or any of the other models. She knew he was in another relationship then, but heard it was going down the drain soon because the girl, a flight attendant, was unfaithful and caught red-handed.

She felt it was her chance to move in for the kill, to be a shoulder to cry on for someone broken-hearted. She braved asking him for coffee, feigning the need to wait for a boyfriend who was coming to pick her up. Of course the boyfriend never came because there was no boyfriend to speak of. Gentleman that he was, he ended up taking her home.

Since she was a popular talent for photo shoots and product launches, they saw each other regularly, became friends. She patiently waited for the right time to make her move, not wanting to scare him away. Reigne saw that he disliked clingy women, and fashioned herself after what he liked. Finally, her chance came, when they bumped into each other at a product launch, had a few drinks and ended up in bed.

She was hooked, like a shot of cocaine, he captivated her. He had a fierceness in making love that thrilled her, as though he goes to some other place when he thrusts in and out, unheeding her moans and cries. When the deed is done, he slumps in his drunkenness, falls asleep on top of her.

But that is the last time he ever stays on top of her after the deed. She discovers he dislikes being cuddled after, refuses to spoon or remain close. He switches the TV on, watches basketball or soccer games quietly, making small talk occasionally.

And she is ok with that. There's a sense of accomplishment is making a conquest out of him, especially getting him to marry her. There was no romantic proposal planned, just her constant plan of them getting married, of dropping hints about a ring she saw online. And then it happened one night after dinner, when he takes out of his pocket a velvet box, takes her hand and lays the box there.

"This is for you, Reigne." He says with a gentle smile.

With shaking hands, she opens the box, and sees a beautiful solitaire, cast in white gold.

"Is this what I think this is?" She had to ask, not wanting to assume.

"If the ring fits," He joked, taking out the ring and slipping it on her finger. No question, no profession of love, but she didn't care. This was a privilege he gave to no one but her, only she came this close to penetrating his shell. She was willing to take whatever he could offer.

They have a late dinner, feasting on burgers and soda. She thumbs through her phone to check her schedule for the week, and remembers that he finally found a nurse who was willing to work with his grandfather on a stay-in arrangement.

"Hon, did you get to meet the nurse Dr. Diaz recommended?"

"Yes I did. She came with good credentials, looks like the rate for her services are justifiable. She starts on Monday."

"Oh, good. How old is she?"

"Oh. I don't remember, maybe 25?"

"Huh? So young, You sure she's any good? I was expecting Dr. Diaz would recommend someone older and more experienced."

"Reigne, remember we were looking for someone who's willing to stay-in. It's difficult to find someone like that who's older. They're usually with families and will want to go home at night. This girl is perfect."

"What's so perfect about her?"

"She has no family, no boyfriend to pester her. She can give all her time to Granda, and that is what I'm after."

"She must be ugly as sin to be single."

"Not everything is about looks Reigne."

"If you say so." She smiled in satisfaction. He did not refute her statement about this nurse being ugly as sin. She had nothing to worry about.