Blushes and smiles

"Waaah! Song Ji Hyo! ", Jae Suk exclaims as they settle around a table for lunch. He gazes at Ji Hyo in amazement. "We really saw what you did with that girl! "

Ji Hyo's eyes widen as she looks around, the guys looking at her knowingly.

She knows they are talking about her blocking that girl's hand from grabbing her.

"What?", she asks innocently.

"This noona is scary. ", Kwang Soo says, earning a glare from Ji Hyo.

"I wonder how the boys in school see her as graceful. ", Joong Ki adds.

"Hey! ", she yells at them.

"Eeeehy, that's what makes her even more charming, don't you think? ", Gary says with a grin.

The others look at him, finding his statement a bit weird.

"He's fallen in her trap. ", Suk Jin says to the others.

"Ah, why~~~?! Look at her! ", he insists, gesturing Ji Hyo.

Their gazes turn towards her, and she immediately feels embarassed.

"She's undeniably pretty! ", Gary adds.

"Hey! ", Ji Hyo exclaims madly as she leans closer to Gary to hit him.

But Kwang Soo points her with wide eyes. "She's blushing! She's blushing! "

"She is! ", the others agree in chorus.

She closes her eyes, containing her annoyance. She's being bullied by six guys. Great.

"Hey, Ji Hyo-ah. We didn't know you also blush. "

She throw dagger looks at them. "All of you,  shut up! "

They just laugh.

She look away from them and catches the gaze of the girl that she had just hit earlier. She is glaring at her so piercingly that she thinks she might collapse in her seat any minute.

Just to fuel her annoyance more, Ji Hyo looks away as if she did not even notice her.

"Hyung, look at her! She's so good at making enemies! ", Haha tells Jae Suk as he points Ji Hyo.

Jae Suk rests an elbow in the table and chuckles. "Ji Hyo-ah.. I know you're uncomfortable in this setting, but that doesn't mean you can make everyone in here your enemy. "

"I'm not! ", she denies.

"But you're doing it right now. ", Jae Suk teases.

She grits her teeth, stopping herself from yelling unearthly words towards Jae Suk.

"Excuse me. ", she says and gets up.

She leaves the Dining Hall and heads to the room. Specifically, the boy's room.

She is never going back to that room she is assigned in. She really feels bad on the girl who had a nosebleed yesterday.

She lays in the bed that she had slept in last night. She is pretty sure it had been Kim Jong Kook's, before she came and claimed it.

She stares up at the ceiling, trying to figure out what she is really doing in this kind of place.

She did nothing good ever since she got in the place, and all the boys are annouing her so much.

She badly wants to go home.

Her annoyed thoughts are cut off with the sound of the door opening.

She sits up and sees Kwang Soo backing a step back when their eyes met.

She gives him a piercing glare and he walks across the room taking the way farthest from her reach.

Kwang Soo stiffly sits on his bed and hesitantly looks at Ji Hyo. "I'm just gonna take a nap since the program is resuming in 1pm. ", he explains.

She does not say a word.

He lies down with his back facing her direction.

She crosses her legs in the bed, suppressing her grin.

No matter how annoying this guy is, she somehow finds him funny. Why us he even afraid of her when she's just about 3/4 of his height?

The door opens again and this time, it is Kang Gary who enters.

"Ji Hyo-ah~", he says in a teasing tone as he sits in front of her.

She stares at him blankly.

"Are you mad? Come on! The guys are just teasing you. ", he says. "Hm? Hm? Hm? ", he says, showing him weird faces that are supposed to be cute for him.

This guy in front of her.. Is another funny guy that she can not figure out.

He looks so serious from faraway, but when he gets to know someone, he turns into this weird, funny guy.

Her lips starts to curve without her intending to, and he points at her face.

"You're smiling! Hahaha! You're smiling. ", he says with a wide smile in his face.

That is when she really smiles, just because she finds him funny.

But then she catches a glimpse behind Lang Gary, where Kwang Soo is still lying, his body twisted for him to see her and Gary.

Her smile immediately banishes.

"Just pretend i'm not here. I'm invisible. ", Kwang Soo says and turns their back towards them again.

"What a weird guy. ", Gary says.

"Hark who's talking. ", Ji Hyo says and he just laughs.