weaknesses

Jong Kook takes the way home worrying if Ji Hyo will be alright in the presence of her aunt.

Maybe she'll get in trouble again.

What if her aunt went to the school and found out she did not attend the afternoom classes?

Surely, she will receive a slap in the face again.

He arrives in the house of his aunt and waits for Jong Han to come running out.

She usually stays near the window to wait for him every afternoon.

But this time, no one comes.

"Jong Han-ah..", he calls as he enters the house.

But the house is empty.

He hastily goes to Jong Han's room, but she's not there.

He tries to calm down and convinces himself that his sister is just outside, playing.

But she has no one else to play in this neighborhood.

This fact makes him panic, and he throws his bag as he runs out of the house, desperately looking for Jong Han.

She's not in the streets, or in the park near the house, or the playground near the school.

She is nowhere to be found.

Jong Kook wanders around their neighborhood, hoping that Jong Han is just around.

Night comes, and the light of his aunt's house is already on.

He hurries inside, expecting to see Jong Han inside.

But it is his aunt that he sees, sitting in the couch. He sees the spark of sympathy in her eyes as she looks at him, and he immediately feels dread spreading in his chest.

"Where's Jong Han? ", he asks and looks around. "Jong Han-ah! Oppa is here! ", he announces.

But no one comes running.

"Jong Kook-ah.. ", his aunt says.

He goes to Jong Han's room again, hoping that she is just playing a prank on her brother. But the room looks just like how he'd seen it earlier.

"Jong Kook-ah.. ", his aunt calls gently again.

But he goes to the bathroom, the kitchen, her aunt's room to look for Jong Han, only to feel even worser.

He sighs in surrender after a while, and he sits in the table, resting his head on his hands.

"Your mother came earlier. ", her aunt says.

He closes his eyes and tries to deny what he has just heard. But he just can't.

He sighs deeply to calm himself and clear his mind.

"Where did she go? "

"I don't know. "

"Why...! ..don't you know? ", he asks, trying not to yell at his aunt.

"She just came and dragged Jong Han out. "

"You should've stopped her. "

"I can't. Jong Han is so happy seeing her. "

"She did not even refuse to go? "

"She tricked Jong Han, saying you're already where they are going. "

He stands up, determined to find his sister and bring her back.

"Jong Kook-ah, just leave them alone. "