you have a strange way of making people like you.

Jong Kook has just arrived in the hospital from bringing Jong Han to his aunt's house.

Jong Han wanted to stay to see Ji Hyo, but he can see that she's getting paler from being in the hospital too often.

He enters the door of his mother's hospital room when he sees her in the hospital bed, her face looking like she has been caught again.

Her hand is bleeding from where she has carelessly pulls out the needle of the IV drip, which is in her other hand.

His temper rises to danger point as he marches towards the bed.

"Are you this stubborn to do this like a little kid?! ", he asks, trying to keep his voice down despite his irritation.

"I told you, i want to go out of here! "

"Then go where? To that man who does nothing but steal?! "

Slap!

Before he knows it, his face is hit and is turned to the side with the impact of his mother's palm.

He thought that is frustrating enough. But as he opens his eyes, he gets the sight of Ji Hyo standing in the doorway with a surprised expression in the face, having probably witnessed the scene.

He takes a deep breath to gather himself before he faces his mother again.

Sometimes, he wish he would not have been born.

Why does he have to suffer this kind of life?

He turns around before he can talk back to his mother. He heads out the door, avoiding Ji Hyo's gaze as he passes around her.

He tries to control his anger, and thinks of ways to act when he'll get back to the room and face the two ladies.

He first finds a nurse to take care of his mothers IV and then goes back to the room.

He is about to get back in when he hears Ji Hyo's voice from the doorway.

"...evee thinks about is Jong Han. He can't have a normal life because he's always thinking about his sister, and i know he's also worried about his mother. What kind of mother leaves her own children just to gamble and drink? Do you even know that man threatens to hurt Jong Han nust to get money from your son? "

It is surprising though, that he can hear no words from his mother. He barely gets her to shut up whenever he's ranting about something.

But somehow, Ji Hyo made her listen.

"He's not that good of a son! You don't know how rebellious he can be! "

"Have you even wondered where he gor that from? ", Ji Hyo asks, making his mother speechless again.

"Mrs. Kim, i am so sorry for talking so rudely. But i just think i have to speak out for your son. I know he has a lot to say to you but he can't dare to say a word. I know I'm crossing the line here, but i have to. You have to give your son a chance. "

"I'm here to replace the IV, sir. ", rhe nurse says from behind him.

They both enter at the same time, unterrupting Ji Hyo and his mother's argument.

His mother cast him a piercing look as she lets the nurse replace her IV.

Just after the nurse left, the others arrived. He is thankful though. In that case, the tension between the two woman can be lessened.

"I told you not to come here again. ", her mom says.

"Ehy. Eommoni, we know you're already growing fond with us. ", Kwang Soo teases.