mysteriously beautiful

Ji Hyo is leaning in the railings, trying to suck air as her lungs could take.

She is having this strange, queasy feeling in her stomach. In fact, she has been feeling this every once in a while ever since Jong Kook started bothering her.

He had also been exposing her to a lot of embarassment lately.

They really should stop getting sucked inside their world everytime they're together. They have been caught and almost gotten caught several times now.

The feelings that he has been throwing at her lately has been bothering her. Never had she felt a lot of emotions in a day before. Now, it just seems like she is a big, giant puddle of multiple emotions, swirling and bouncing all inside her, specifically, her stomach.

Jong Kook did nothing but worsen it.

While she was watching his match earlier, she could not help but feel a strong sense of admiration towards the guy.

There, she saw him in his own ground, his own realm, his own forte, and he showed him who dominated that realm.

It was like seeing a different guy, a guy who could possibly rule the world. Or her world, at the very least.

As he faced his opponent earlier, she saw no hint of hesitation. His eyes were sharp and his movements were sure and strong as he attacked and blocked.

It certainly did not help at what she had been feeling before the match. Instead of calming her nerves made by the embarassment, it just made her stomach more like a puddle or jelly and yogurt combined.

She could not help but admire the way his jaw clenched as he glided in that padded flooring, his hands and feet moved in their own graceful pace.

She closes her eyes tight, mentally scolding herself for being too obsessive.

She hit her head in frustration. "Get over it already! ", she exclaims.

She used to be so calm in front of people, despite of any emotion she had inside. But in front of Jong Kook, she just seems so transparent. He could see her emotions as clear as a gold fish swimming inside a round glass bowl.

"Get over what, Song Ji Hyo? "

She jumps at the sound of Jong Kook's voice coming from behind.

She turns around and sees him coming to her direction. Thank God he had changed into his school uniform, cause she could swear, seeing him in that dobok was really not helping her gain her composure.

She stands straight and clears her throat, hoping to clear the emotions along with it.

"Nothing, Kim Jong Kook. ", she answers, now remembering that playful smirk he had earlier and feeling annoyed that he is enjoying her reactions.

"So.. i did good, right? ", he asks, with now a childish and expectant look in his face as he leans on the railings next to her.

"Yeah. You did. ", she says tonelessly.

His face turns disappointed. "That's it? "

"Yeah. What more shall I do? ", she asks, taking revenge in any way she could find.

"Yah. I deserve more than that. I worked hard just so you could watch me win, you know."

She resists the urge to smile. "Really? It really didn't look that much. ", she lies.

"Yah. ", he says, his voice getting louder and his face displeased. The sight pleased her, a lot. At least she got her own little revenge in playing with her emotions.