JOng Han

"Oppa. ", Ji Hyo says to Jae Suk as she sits beside him in the library.

"Hmm? ", Jae Suk answers, not looking up from the book he is reading.

"Have you known Jong Kook for a long time? ", she asks.

This time, he looks at her. "Yes. But by the way, why are you just calling him Jong Kook? "

She gives him a questioning look.

"He is older than you. You should call him oppa. "

She shakes her head, giving him an innocent look. "I won't."

"Why won't you? "

"I just won't. ", she says, shaking her head stubbornly.

"Whatever. You guys argue often. I wonder how you can even talk back to that guy when all of his tae kwon do members are afraid of him. "

"He's not that fearsome, you know. "

"I know. But why are you asking about him, anyway? ", he asks, then something flashes in his eyes. "You're not possibly interested in him, do you? As a man, i mean. "

Her eyes widen at the suspicion. "Of course not! I.. I'm just curious if he has a good background.. Or if he's in a gang or something. "

"Yah. That guy might look tough in the outside but he's a real smoothie on the inside. "

"Is that so? "

"Yes. But why are you asking all of this? "

"Do you think he made a woman pregnant and became an early dad? "

"Song Ji Hyo. ", he says, as if she has really gone too far this time. "What is inside your brain? Where are all these questions coming from? "

"Just.. forget it. ", she says and looks down in her own book, dismissing the conversation.

Jae Suk has not answered her question, therefore, she has one more option left.

In the end of all her classes, she immediately heads towards the side of the guard house in the school gate, waiting for Jong Kook to pass by.

As he does, she stealthily tails him.

He walks with such urgency that he does not even notice that he is being followed.

He has lead her into the park again, where he runs to get the same child again.

This time, the guy refuses to give the child easily, and Jong Kook has to follow him to another couple of alleyways before the man stops.

"Let go of Jong Han. ", he says in a low voice.

The man chuckles sinisterly. "Yah, bastard. Do you think i will get scared with you? "

"Let go of her. ", he says again, his voice full of restrained anger that suddenly annoys  Ji Hyo, too.

"Where's the money? "

"I don't have any already. "

"Then i'll get to keep this cute little child with me."

Her eyes widens as what she has just heard.

Jong Kook leans to reach for the little girl, Jong Han, but receives a hit from the older guy, instead.

The hit in his face is so hard that she can hear the sound of it from where she is. Even the child is shocked that she starts crying.

On top of all the confusion in her head comes another bunch of questions.

Who is that guy?,