Freedom and frenemies

Ji Hyo is bouncing up and down on her way to school.

Her aunt did not get to drive her to school nor will she fetch her from school later for she has a business to attend overseas.

"Ji Hyo-ah! ", a female voice calls when she is about to enter the school gate.

She stops and turns to see who it is.

It is Eun Hye, heading towards her direction, still looking dashing even in her school uniform.

"Hello, Eonnie! ", she greets.

Eun Hye curls her arms into hers, just as she usually does whenever they are together. Ji Hyo likes it, anyway. It makes her feel that she is close with Eun Hye.

"You seem so bright today. ", Eun Hye says.

"Yeah. I got about three days of freedom for now. ", she says as they walk together towards the school.

"Really? Your aunt went somewhere?"

"Mm. She went overseas. "

"Then we can enjoy the three days without thinking of restrictions? ", Eun Hye asks brightly.

Ji Hyo nods.

When they arrive in the school building, Ji Hyo spots Jong Kook ahead, heading somewhere.

He reminds her of Jong Han, and her mood even goes better.

She plans on going to Jong Han later.

For now, she heads to the direction of her classroom.

"Good morning, Noona! ", Joong Ki greets when she arrives in their classroom.

"Ou. Hello. What happened to that guy? ", she asks, referring to Kwang Soo whose face is slumped on his desk.

Joong Ki simply glances at him and says, "He got busted."

Ji Hyo's eyes widens. "Really? "

"Don't feel sorry. It happens quite a lot. ", Joong Ki says. "He easily falls for any girl he finds attractive. "

"Ahh. ", she says, nodding.

By lunch, she joins the others as usual.
Eun Hye is sittung next to Jong Kook tgis time, reminding her of the afternoon that she saw them together.
They must have been doing good lately, she thinks.

She just focuses on eating her food.

But Jong Kook suddenly starts eating the beans from her veggies, making her look at him.

He archs his brows as he asks, "What? You hate beans, right? "

She did not expect that he remembers that. She just nods and let him eat it.

She catches sight of Eun Hye, and sees that her brows are somehow in a straight line, which is a strange sight from her cheerful face.

On dismissal time, she is about to search for Jong Kook when Eun Hye sees and joins her.

"Ji Hyo-ah, are you going home now? ", she asks.

Ji Hyo hesitates. Should she tell Eun Hye that she is going to Jong Kook?

Well, why would she not, right? It's not like they have an affair or something.

"I'm looking for Jong Kook hyung, Eonnie. ", she says, creating an unreadable look at Eun Hye's face.

"He's in the Tae Kwon Do room. ", she says.

"Oh. Thank you! I have to go, Eonnie! See you around! "