7. Dark Circles

First post in year 2014. Happy New Year everyone!

---------------
Chorong's POV

Ouch! My head aches. I'm feeling the hot air from my body get out of my eyes as I opened them.

"You're awake now?" I heard Eunji's voice echoing.

I hardly opened my eyes. I saw Eunji at my bedside. She's holding my hand. "Chorong-ah. We are in the infirmary. The nurse said you are fine and that you were just too stressed these days."

Oh yeah. I didn't get enough sleep for three nights because Mr. Kim Heechul gave us loads of work to do and to study.

My head ached again, but I pretended to smile. "Eunji-ah.."

"Hmm? By the way, Chanyeol and the others were here a while ago but they left for class already. Mr. Kim didn't want to have a lot of absent students in his class."

"How---" I wanted to ask how did I end up in the infirmary but my question was cut off.

"How could you faint over Kris?"

"Tao?" Now, I am fully awake.

He is sitting on the stretcher bed next to mine with his arms crossed. He didn't even looked at me while talking. I didn't know he was here. Why is he here by the way? And.. I fainted over Kris...WHAT?! I FAINTED OVER GREASE?!

My body automatically move to sitting position in shock. My eyebrows met each other.

"Tao was the one who carried you all the way here when you fainted." Eunji said as a matter of factly. "After you had an encounter with Kris."

I had an encounter with... Oh-my-god!

Call me Oppa.

Call me Oppa.

Call me Oppa.

Call me Oppa.

His voice. That sentence. Echoing inside my head. I covered my ears. "WAAAAH! I DON'T WANT----"

Tao jumped off from the bed and instantly covered my mouth. I didn't even realized I already shouted. "Shut up." he hissed.

I looked at him as I calmed down.

"Aigoo! Chorong-ah! Aigoo! What happened to you? Tao-sshi, is she still in the right mind?" said Eunji hysterically while going back and forth.

We stared at her. Our mouths dropped.

She continued. "Aigoo! What happened to my friend? Nurse----"

"I think you're the one who's gone insane." Eunji was cut by Tao and she was put into a halt.

I stared at him. So mean! How could he just say that to my friend?

But Eunji smiled. She then hurried towards Tao and...

pak!

Eunji hit Tao's head.

"Argh!" Tao struggled towards Eunji's wrestling attack like what she always do when she fights with Chanyeol.

"You! Can't you be normal even once?! Mr. Mysterious Guy? Huh?" She sarcastically asked Tao while trying to lock his head inside her arms though it's hard for her because of Tao's towering height. "Is that an image or something? Huh?!"

WOAH! That's Eunji. I really wanna clap my hands for her right now. That's what I wanna ask Tao, too.

I laughed at them then gave Eunji a two thumbs up. She smiled at me and winked like telling me yeah-friend-IKR.

He was able to get out of Eunji's grip. He massaged his neck.

"Haist!" he hissed in irritation.

He glared at us.

I and Eunji immediately stopped and tried to contain our selves from LOLing.

But Eunji is really sharp, you know.

"Tao-sshi.."

Omona! Here she goes... please don't, Eunji. Please...

"Did the infirmary doctor diagnosed the wrong person?" she asked.

Tao draw that Huh? look in his face.

Eunji gave him a wide smile. "Coz you look like you are the one who didn't sleep for one month. Look at your face."

I can't hold it any longer. Sorry, Tao.

Along with Eunji, I burst into laughter.

"Yah!" Tao reacted. "These dark circles are inborn!"

But his comment gave us more reason to LOL.

"Yah!" he complained again.

Is it right?

Did he...?

Tao is laughing!

He laughed along with us.

-------------------

As I said in the last chapter, this chapter is dedicated to my younger sister, Jami who ships Tao-Chorong more than Kris-Chorong ♥

Thank you to my new readers. Keep reading.

I'm sorry the updates are very slow. kk

Hope you guys press the VOTE button. └(^o^)┘