34. Undecided

Annyeong @annajeleny ~~~ ╮(╯▽╰)╭ thank you for voting!

and i want to special mention RILLAYOONA for making and sending me the new cover photo of this fic out of boredom~ u must have really liked this story. I am so touched! thank you soooo soooo much! ♥ ╮(╯▽╰)╭ kkaeb song~~

I dunno until what chapter I'll end this fic but it is near it's end. Thank you so much to all the readers who supported, who never failed to vote and those who added this story in their libraries~

----------------

Chorong's POV

"Kyaaaaaa~!" Bomi's dolphin scream which sounded more like a dolphin who lost its voice. "What is this mess all about?!!"

I was in the middle of thinking what to wear to meet up with Kris today and I can't decide which one of thw clothes in my warddrobe that they all ended up on top of my bed and on the floor.

And why is Bomi here? Just when I'm in a hurry.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

She gave me a 'don't-you-remember stare.' "It's Saturday. We always go out during Saturdays."

Yes, it's either we sleepover in each other's houses or windowshop in malls. Why did I forget that? Aigoo! What will I do now?

"Uhmm.. oh yeah." I faked a smile. "Of course I know."

Bomi cleared a part of my bed and sat. "And you are thinking in what to wear for this?" raising an eyebrow.

What will I tell her? I can't stood up Kris this time. I wanna grab this chance though I have doubts that this maybe a prank.

"Chorong-ah. You don't really care about your clothes." She stood and walk towards me with arms crossed. "You are boycotting our girls routine and you are meeting up with someone, right? RIGHT?"

Biting my lower lip, I nodded with worry.

"MWOYA?!" She exploded.

"Bomi-ah. Mianhae.. Geunyang.. Today it's just---"

"With whom?" suddenly the spark on her eyes changed. She seemed delighted more than angry. "Are you meeting up with Kris?"

Just the sound of his name, my heart pounded like crazy.

"You don't have to answer." She stared at me teasingly. "You're face says it's yes."

"Bomi-ah.."

She hugged me. "Omo! I'm so excited for you."

"But I'm thinking of not going."

"Wae?!"

"What if this is just a prank?"

"Haist! Chorong-ah, if this is a prank, he would not ask you privately. He would do it in front of everyone in school."

"Molla. It's just so weird yesterday.."

Bomi chuckled. "Just yesterday? Huh!"

"He hugged me in front of everyone yesterday. He doesn't do that. Is he plotting something?"

Bomi held my hands. "You and Kris had been acting weird since.. I dunno.. maybe the day you worked in his noona's convenience store? hmm.. or maybe since after he poured paint on your books? or the day he hit you with that baseball? But what I am trying to say is.. action speaks louder than words.. everyone.. us your friends, and the members of EXO.. we all think you two like each other. Just you both did not realize it yourselves."