chapter 12

jammies p.o.v

At the hospital

After ray left no one had anything to say to eachother.Finally diggy broke the silence

"What was ray talking about jammie"

"Well-"

"Alisha cambel?"the doctor calls to the waiting room looking for soneone.

We all stood up.

"Is her parents here?"the doctor ask.

"Well no her dad died and her mom moved away she lives with me. My mom is on a bussiness trip currently"diggy says.

"Okay well sir please come with me."the doctor says while walking away.

We watched as diggy walked with the doctor in a room with windows where we could see everything.Then we see diggy on his knees crying and praying.He starts screaming and is flipping over everything.The doctor calls security and he is escorted back to the waiting area.

"She is gone"diggy says with tears rushing down his face. He rushes out the hospital and prince chases after him.

Everybody starts hysterically crying. I text roc and tell him what happened.

diggy p.o.v

I walked in the room with the doctor.I'm scared as hell. I am silently praying in my head. Please please let her make it.

"Well when she got shot one went through her stomach chest and neck.Amazingly she is still alive but by a machine. She is paralyzed for life.She will never be able to do anything again.I think we need to pull the plug."doctor says.

I was silent I couldn't speak.

"Would you like to say goodbye?"The doctor asks kindly.Like he knows what I feel.He doesnt.He wont ever understand.

I shook my head slightly and start going crazy. I just don't have strength to see her like that. Me and Alisha have been going out for maybe 7 years now.Now its all over!! Noo. No. This cant be the end. Alisha is the love of my life,and always will be. The last thing she said to me was baby stop and true..I didn't get to tell her how much she means to me.Ill never love another girl..my life is completely over. (Picture of alisha and diggy in media)

jammmies p.o.v

I say bye to my friends except prince and drive back to my house.I unlock the door and check my phone..

roc:i cant believe this.Ray went too far.This is the second person.We don't know who is next.Come over tomorrow.

I texted him back ok and cried myself to sleep.

(in the morning)

So I get up and get dressed in some sweats and packed some clothes just incase it gets to late and stuff head to rocs house.I knock on the door and he answers immeditly.

"Hey jammie"

"Hey roc"

I drop my stuff in his room and we go on the couch and talk about the plan for hours.

"Damn roc what time is it"

"12"

"Omg I'm glad I brought some clothes"

"Listen jammie do you want to talk about alisha?"

"No I learned from my brother its best if I just block it from my mind. It doesnt hurt as bad."

" okay baby well I can't sleep on that couch anymore cuz my back still killing me so you know were gonna share my bed okay"

"okay"

I head upstairs and change into my nightclothes and get in bed while watching hey Arnold.

"Youu like this show"

"Its okay you know it reminds me of my childhood haha"

"Haha well goodnight baby"he gives me sweet kiss on the cheek.

"Hehe goodnight"

For the past two days me and roc have just been coming up with plan b plan c plan d plan e..we only need those if plan a don't go as planed.Ive been getting text by ray telling me how many days i have.I have 2 now .My dad has been texting me askin questions.I have to say I have a good relationship with him.I decide to go home today and tell my dad about the ray story.I drive home and go and find my dad.

"Hey sweety"

"Oh hey dad i need to tell you something"

"What is it"

"Im only telling you cuz idk if ima live or not."I tell my dad the story and he just sits there shocked.

"Do you have a plan honey"

"Yeapp sure do and I showed him the paper"

He smiled and said good girl.

"Thanks well I gtg can I see the paper back"

"oh yeah bye"

jammies dad p.o.v

Damn she made a good plan but I gotta warn ray. When she leaves I text ray the plan. Poor girl. Its her fault anyway.

jammies p.o.v

I head to kianas house to see how diggy is doing since he has been ignoring my texts.

"So kiana how diggy"

"Idk he hasnt answered my text. I thought you spoke to him"

"No! I thought you would be with him.He doesnt need to be alone.Come on kiana lets go to his house."

We go to diggy and the door is unlocked.

"Diggy!!"

No response

We walk upstairs and check his room.

Nothing

We see the bathroom light on.

"Diggy?"

"I dont wanna check"kiana says about to turn around.

"Come on keke"I say encouragley.

We walk in and see diggy in the tub underneath the water.

"Diggy"!!I scream and lift him out of the water. I lay him in the floor and kiana starts doing cpr.

He is gone.

This is the 3rd time this week I've seen a dead body. I guess I'm kinda immune. I'm just looking at diggy with tears in my eyes. I look on the counter and see a note.

Dear friends and family,

I'm sorry I just couldn't do it. I need to be there with Alisha.I'm in love. Whats the point of living if I'm never gonna be happy and live in depression all my life.Theres no need for y'all to make a fuss about me dying.Oh and Jammie kill ray for me .I love you all. Hopefully I'm in a better place.

I cant believe this. Diggy killed hisself..

Kiana calls the police.I walk out the house and look up in the sky and pray that diggy makes it to heaven.

When the police arrives they question me and kiana and we tell them what happens.The police tell us he committed suicide the day we left the hospital.Me and kiana were shocked.Kiana texted princeton the news and I told roc.I also told roc to come pick me up cuz I just wanted to be with him.He comes and picks me up and we head to his house