chapter 29

S/o to _lady misft_ 😘!! Follow her! Alright this is the end of the s/o maybe i might do then again if i love a nice comment!👌

--------------------------------------------

Roc's pov

I drive back to Hazel's house to look for any clues to where Kevin might be. I look at the wall and see blood smeered in. Im guessing thats where he banged her head in. I glance at the kitchen and see all the pills on the ground. I look at the steps and just can imagine her tunbling down the steps. I shake from the thought. I walk upstairs and go to a room which I'm guessing is his because there is an xbox and pictures of girls in bikinis everywhere. I look in his dresser but all I find is money. Me being me I took a 20. I go to his closet and find a gun. I dont trust this crazy nigga with a gun. He could've really hurt my baby. I take out my phone and call Hazel.

"Aye hazel"

"Yeah"

"Did you know that Kevin has a gun in his room"

"What" she screams.

"Yeah. Aye hazel you dont need to come home Intill I text you."

"Chres-"

"I know hazel, you just have to trust me okay. Please"

"Fine. Just promise me you wont kill him"

I get really quiet.

"Chresanto!" she screams frightned.

"Fine"

I hang up and put the gun in my pants. I start to look at the girls on the wall. They look really good. I walk up to the poster and smile at it.

"Aye baby, If i wasn't with Jammie I would most deffintley go out with you"

I touch the imaginary girl in the posters lips. Those things were luscious. But I felt something under it. I left up the poster and see 4 pictures of Jammie under it. She is sleep in all of them. Wtf? And it wasn't even in his house or my dads. It was back in California in her own dad's house. It couldn't have even been when they went out either because her hair was long. They only went out for like 2 months. Her hair was still to her shoulders because at chipotle I seen a pic of them.

Im so confused. I grab one of the photos of jammie and stuff it in my pocket.Maybe he has some more pics under his bed. I know thats where I use to store my stuff. I look under his bed and find a shoe box marked family. I open the box. Then I hear a car door slam. I hurry and grab that photo too and put it in my pocket. I close and slide the box under the bed. I stand up and wait for him to come inside the room.

"Jammie" he says worried.

Why is he worried! He the one who beat jammie down. I swear he make no since.

"Jammie" he screams.

He bust throw some doors then finnaly comes to his room suprised.

"What are you doing here"

"You know why im here. Beating my girl down. Almost killing her! And you got the nerve to ask me why im here. Im here to show you how jammie felt getting beat down like that."

"What you mean by that. You gonna fight me" he smirks.

"Well jammie told me everything you did to her so I will do the exact same thing"

He is silent. His face changes into a frightened one. Without warning a slap him dead in the face. I dont remeber the order of how jammie told me that he hurt her so ill just do everything I remeber. I grab his little afro and start dragging him towards the stairs. I push him down watching his body tumble. I run back downstairs and grab his head bringing him back up. He is struggle with me but I'm stronger. When we are at the top I push him down again. I bring him back up and push him down again. He screams the third time I push him. I meet him downstairs and bring him to the place where he banged jammies head. But I guess he wanna fight back because he punched my right in my mouth. I punched him in his right eye. He stumbles back and comes at me cornering me into a wall. I punch him in the stomach and kick him in the nuts. He groans and falls over. I grab him and make him stand up and take his head and smash his face into the wall over and over. After about 10 minutes of that I look at his black eye and bloody face. I let him go and he instantly falls to the ground. I take out the gun and put it to his head.

"So you still think hitting girls is okay. Any last words? kevin"

He coughs up blood and groans.

"Please dont kill me" he chocks out.

I look at him and think for a minute. I swear im too nice. I take the gun away and put it back in my pocket. I kick him 5 more times in his rib cage and spit on him. I take a picture of him and walk out his house. I drive back to my dads house feeling really good. Half way there I give hazel a text that says "aye hazel its okay to come home, ima go ahead and say sorry in advance"

After I sent that she tried to call me 5 times and left 3 voicemails. Im not in the mood to talk to her so I ignore them and continue to drive home and make sure Jammie is okay. When I finally arrive to the house I see my dad back home. He probably doesnt even know jammie is here. I walk in and see him knocked out on the couch with espn on the tv. Eh ill just tell him later. I walk upstairs to her room and dont see her there. I get scared and rush to my room runing straight to the bathroom. She isnt in the tub anymore but the water isnt drained yet. I walk out the bathroom and see her asleep on my bed with a towel under her. How did I miss this when I walked in. I slowly rock her waking her up.

"What happened" she said in a horse sleepy voice. Probably because she was screaming a lot.

Im silent and take out my phone and show her the picture.

She gasps. "Did you kill him" she said slowly.

I chuckle. "I was close but no."

She nods her head and stares at the wall.

"But jammie while I was umm looking at thesse bikini models on the wall I found -"

"Wait" she chuckles and tries to clear her throat.

"You were starring at bikini models. You freak" she says lightly

"Lemme just finish. I felt something under the poster"

"You were feeling the poster" she says intreuppting me.

"Oh my god. Yes but I was only feeling her lips though. Not her body"

She gives me a slight laugh.

"Anyway! I lifted the poster and seen about 4 pictures of you in your old house sleeping."

"What? How did he have pictures of me?"

"I have no idea. But I took one of the photos he had up"

I digged in my pocket and took out the photo of jammie. She stares out the picture frightened.

"What" she says talking more to herself than me.

"This is impossible because in ray ray house he had the exact same photo of me. How could he even get this"

"Damn.This mess is crazy. "

Its silent. She just keeps looking at the picture in shock.

"Oh that makes me remeber. I also checked under his bed and found a shoebox of photos of him. The box was marked family. That was the only box there. I took one of the photos out."

"Okay lemme see it" jammie says anxiously.

I take out he photo out of my other pocket and uncrumble it. We flip it over and see a picture of his mom standing up smiling and 2 little boys below her. One of them which im guessing was kevin he had a checkered shirt on and he had a one big pony tail of curly black hair. Then there was another one he was taller than kevin and had two medium sized pig tails. He had big black eyes and a familar smile.

"Wait is that? "It seemed like jammie finished my thought.

"Oh my god its ray!"

What in the freaking world is going on?

Hahahaha😂😂😘

Okay so ray is kevin brother?

Why did kevin never tell jammie?

Should roc let kevin live?

I love this!!! coment what you think!!💕💕

Comment and vote no more goals👌😘