chapter 27

Okayy s/o to nyjohnson!! I love your comments and your votes !!Thank you so much love!😘 Everybody go follow her! Go read her book too!

-------------------------------------------

Jammie's pov

After the kiss with Kevin. Roc headed back on the floor with alexis by his side holding hands. They disgust me!

"Be right back baby"

Im not really that comfortable with that name but its whatever.Kevin goes on the floor trailing behind alexis and roc. What is he doing? He suddenly rushes right into roc sending him flying into a kid learning to skate with his father.

"Arghh" roc screams rolling around in pain.

"Roc" I scream running on the floor by him.

Hazel and Christian run on the floor.

"Son what happened. What hurts?" Christian says

"Everyone get off the floor immediately. I repeat everybody get off the floor immediately." The manager of the skating rink says on the intercom.

Me, alexis, and kevin slowly get off the floor. Roc gets put on the stretcher and taken into the hospital car. Hazel and Christian drives us to the hospital that roc is at. Roc gets rolled into a doctor's room. We wait about 30 minutes for x-rays and learned that he sprained his shoulder.

"Dang roc I thought you were hurt dont scare me like that" I say playfully hitting his not hurt shoulder.

"Alright. I wont. " he smiles.

We stare at each other for a minute and I feel like kissing him.I look at him closer an remember him and alexis kissing just a hour ago.

"Bye roc"

"Wait jammie"

I ignore his comment and continue to walk out the hospital. Hazel, Kevin, and I make our way to there house.

"Crazy night right?" I say smiling to Kevin.

He glances at me and goes back to looking out the window.

Okay? Im so tired if these guys and there mood swings. I mean shouldn't I be the one with mood swings. Like come on now. Girls have an excuse if its there time of the month. I dont understand.

We walk inside the house and its pitch dark inside. Hazel cuts on the lights and goes straight for the kitchen.Its like 11 now.

"Im gonna make some bacon. Y'all want some" Hazel says.

"Im fine thank you"

"Nope" Kevin says

"Okay"

Me and Kevin go upstairs into his room and I sit on his bed waiting for him to say something but its quiet. He is just starring at his dresser. What did I do? Why is he mad?

"Whats up witchu"

He looks at me angrily. He seems really pissed. But why? Maybe this isnt a good time to be near him.

"You still like him dont you"

"What ? Who roc. No"

He looks at me closely. I think he sees through my lies. I mean like its been only like a week. I love roc and I wont get over him for a while. He has to respect that.He comes face to face with me staring at me through my eyes. Its so intense I look away. It felt like he was listing to my thoughts.He grabs my chin roughly and makes me look him in his stern red eyes. He is seriously scaring me.