s i x t e en

"Lucy! Ella! Levi! Maesi!", I scream,"I missed you guys, and mum, Hayley and dad, SO MUCH".
I run around hugging all my family and kids. I'm super happy to be back home, with my kids, knowing that Brennan is safe and sound, and that Katie and I are still alive.

Katie is staying with me until we go to the Olympics, to help me out with the quads as Brennan isn't here. I'm super excited and I really hope Brennan can get time out of college to come and watch Katie and I compete at the Olympics.

I'm going to attempt to go for the all round champion, and hopefully our team gets gold! I'll try to get as many golds as I can on each individual event as well. Katie wants be to be fair though because she wants to win medals, but who's saying that I'm actually going to win a medal?

It's 8pm and time to put the quads down. I take Lucy and Maesi to their rooms, put them to bed and kiss them on their forehead. Katie takes Ella and Levi, and does the same, then we swap over.

Katie is sleeping in a spare room downstairs, and I'm sleeping in a big bed without Brennan. I never thought that I would miss him this much.

I lay down in bed and close my eyes. Tomorrow Katie and I start full on training for the Olympics. Here goes nothing.