Chapter 11

(Authors note:I know that Mateo's is a mafia leader. But for a cover up, his a CEO okai? And his business is Rodriguez INC.)

Aria's POV

The day after the dinner.

"Wake up aria!" Someone poked my cheek.

"A while more. I'm tired..." soon I drift off back to sleep.

10 mins later~

"Seriously get up! It's 11.27am! Get up! We'll miss breakfast!" The same person shouted. But this time, jumping on me.

"Ahhh! Ok,ok,ok! I'm up! Urgh!" I pushed the person and he or she fell.

"Ow!"

"Don't act like you don't deserve it!" I yelled back and got out of my comfy, comfy bed...

I'll miss you...

Soon Maya was on the floor.

"Let me guess you didn't know I was here."

I nod and shrug, went to my bathroom and started my normal routine.

I got out, went to my...walk in closet!!!!

Yeah I know...awesome...

(deleted cause I'm horrified at my 13 year old fashion sense)

(Her shoes. Ps it's soooo cute!) (<—- no it wasn't 💀 I deleted it)

Doing simple makeup consisting. Eye liner, mascara, a little bit of blush and pink lip gloss.

Walking to the living room with my team they all wolf whistled.

"Shut up guys. This is how I normally dress when not going to work okai~!"

"You still look hot girl!" Kelly laughed.

"Yeah hot!" Keagan yelled.

"Let's go get breakfast. I'm starving." Maya grabbed all of our hands dragging us out of the house.

We called Gary the guy that drives us to the house, to offer us a lift to a near by cafe.
------------------------------------------

At the cafe we got a table and ordered what we liked.

(I won't go into too much detail about the food and stuff soooo... but if you guys want it then just comment!)

"Ok guys let's go to the amusement park. I saw one at the website so I was thinking why not." Shaun said and we all shrugged and payed for the meal.

"Um... Gary do you-" I got interrupted.

"Yes. Miss Johnson. I know where it is. So just relax and we'll be there in 30mins."

We all had excited faces so let's enjoy this day before work next week! Woooo!

Mateo's POV

Oh my god! I am not enjoying life right now!

I bet Aria is having more fun then me....

I hate life...

It's not fair~

Ok I feel like a girl. But right now I'm at the Rodriguez INC. the highest floor with my PA. No it's not a girl it's a guy. And no again. I'm not gay.