Chapter 12

Aria's POV

Right now I am watching 'The Thinning' on Youtube Red with Mateo. I am cuddling with him on the couch while eating the pizza he ordered. It was hilarious when the pizza guy came. The guy was flirting with me INFRONT OF MATEO. Bad idea bro... I know Mateo likes me and all but it was funny seeing him keep his cool with his red face and all.

But of course sooner or later, The so called 'CEO' of the room would blow up so, I simply told the pizza guy that I was seeing someone and said sorry. He still gave me his number too blow Mateo up.

Luckily I was quick enough so I pushed the pizza guy out, slammed the door on his face.

"hey what you laughing about?" Mateo said nudging me lightly.

"nothing, just thinking about just now" I laughed.

"Your lucky I didn't strangle that kid." He scoffed.

"Hey don't talk like that. Doctor here" I pointed to me. "Plus he is kinda cute."

Soon Mateo was on top of me.

"what about me?"

"Huh?" I cock my head to the side.

"What do you think of me. Am I cute?" He smirked.

"Well...your not cute."

"But hot." He made his nonce signature smirked.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that." I scoffed.

"Don't act like you don't like me and don't say you don't like this."

A few seconds later, I felt a warm wet sensation on my lips.

Damn it. He stole another kiss from me.

"so ya like it?"

"..."

"No? How about another one?"

"Oh no no no no. I don't need another one. You already stole my actually kiss. So no."

"Damn babe. I'am glad that i was your first."

I blushed.

"It's late I should be going." I said getting up.

"Stay..."

I looked at Mateo.

"You know I can't. My team tomorrow-"

"It's ok I know. I'll take you home."

I grabbed his hand hugged him.

"Hey."

"Ya." I looked up.

"What are we?"

Crap...

"..."

"...it's ok. Let's get you home."

"Wait. I haven't said anything yet."

He looked back at me.

"I still don't know what we are...but I really like you Mateo. But is it possible we take it a bit slower."

"It's been two years." Mateo's voice almost shouting.

"Hey it's not my fault! I didn't ask for this! I didn't want to be cheated nor heartbroken! If this is the way you want a relationship to be than I don't want it."

I stormed out of his house and hailed a taxi.

Authors note: hey...I know this is a short chapter and all but I'm updating tomorrow. So the next chapter will come out tmr. Sorry 😞😅