Chapter 13

Mateo's POV

Crap...why did I have to lash out.

Ugh.

I know she had a bad past and I still went there.

I guess we're taking a break or over...

*sigh*

*phone rings*

*Phone conversation*

"What." I said rudely.

"S-sorry Mr. Rodriguez. But there is a letter sent to our HQ here saying 'we're coming for you'" one of my men told me.

"Is my parents aware?"

"Yes they are. But they told me saying to ask you to handle it."

"*sigh* I'll be there in 10 get the men ready. I want 20 men at all exits even the helicopter pad."

"Yes sir." His voice stern but still could detect shakiness in it.

*end of phone conversation*

I got to my car and zoomed to the Spains HQ.
------------------------------------------------

"Sir." All men said as I entered the building.

"Where the letter." I ordered them.

One men came running to me giving me the letter.

'We are coming for you.'
-A.G

"This came soon after." The same men gave me another letter.

'We will be here soon.
10.00
And 12.00'
-A.G

It was 11.30pm now.

"Did any enemy came here?"

"Yes all of our men was taken out but soon killed them all. But one of our men didn't make it. His throat was cut open." They all looked down.

Soon I saw that some of them had bruises and cuts.

*sigh*

"Make sure his family receive $10,000,000 from us."

He nodded and left.

"Alright. We have 30 minutes till the enemy strikes again. I want all men suited up and guarding all exits. Team leaders take your team to guard the exits. Oh and the enemy's leader is Alsanzo. Gonzalez."

Our rival in Spain.

They all gave glares and hated faces.

Everyone hates them.

They all nod and started to suit up.

I went to my office and put on my bullet proof vest. Took some small but very sharp knives and strip them to my thighs. But they will be hidden since I'll be wearing my mission suit.

Ok time for a check again.

Gun. Check.

Knives. Check.

Bomb...check.

As much as I don't want to use the bomb and kill lots of people. It does come in handy.

"Boss. Their here."

I quickly ran out to see my men shooting, cutting and stabbing the other men.

Very important pls read.
👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
Authors note: sorry if this is also short but I have some homework I have to do since I've been neglecting it. But all I can tell you is that both Aria and Mateo will be going to Japan. Of course with the team and I'll be including some 'kissed by the baddest bidder' character in side. If you don't know, basically, your a maid in a very expensive hotel called 'Tres Spade' and you broke a statue. The bad guys have no choice but to put you up for auction. There your trap in a cage and pushed to the stage where people in mask will bid for you.

If you want to play the game I'll put the link and go check it out. BTW they guys, bidders, are super hot.

The guy holding 'your' hand is the owner of the hotel

Blonde dude, famous artist.
Guy siting on the couch, mafia leader/mobster.
Shoulder length hair, womanizer and thief.
Guy on the staircase, detective.

plus my reading list have some Kissed by the baddest bidder books.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kissed-by-the-baddest-bidder/id766392904?mt=8

Please check it out. This is not a sponsor but if you don't want to be confused please at least download the app and read the first chapter.

Thank you 💖