Chapter 19

Mateo's POV

*boom!*

"Aria!" That's the last thing I said before Lucas and me went to cover Maya and aria.

The ceiling exploded so it caved in.
--------------------------------------------

*cough* *cough* *cough*

"*groan* Oi, Mateo, you ok there...*cough* *cough*"

Lucas...

"I-I'm fine. We're lucky to even be alive..." I groaned.

"How's aria."

As soon as Lucas said that, I quickly looked down to heave a sigh of relief.

My queen is safe. But injured.

"Maya?" I asked.

"I'm ok... just that one rock hit my head but I'm good." She smiled weekly.

"What?! You hit your head?! Why didn't you tell me?!" Lucas shouted looking for injuries.

"Well in glad it did! At lease I would have forgotten about you guys in the mafia!" Maya somewhat accidentally blurred out.

"Y-you know?..." Lucas stuttered.

"Well...yes,no. Yes?" Maya thought about it stupidly.

"Did aria tell you!" He yelled angers seething out.

"What?! No! She saved my life you idiot!"

I looked down and saw my beautiful queen... I'm happy she's alive...

"Look guys we'll talk about this after we get out of here ok!" I shouted.

Sighing I looked around us.

My men are probably looking for a way out so to make things go faster, I'll get digging.

"Maya can you help me move aria to a safer spot." She nods and stood up, rejecting the hand stood out for her. *cough cough lucas*

"Lucas. Get your ass over here and start helping me find a stable exit and start digging." I rolled me eyes.

Marks POV

Crap...my four friends are trap and I can't do anything right now...

"Tsk. Can we start!" I yelled.

"S-sorry Mark... but we have to find a stable spot to dig or else the whole ceiling might collapse again." One of the underlings stutters.

"I swear if we don't find a spot soon, oh so help me I'll-"

"Mark we got it!"

Mateo's POV

"How is she Maya?" I asked with worried eyes.

"Not good. If we don't get her to the hospital soon, she'll be..."

"Urgh! Can we dig faster!" I shouted.

Marks POV

*muffled shouting from the boulders*

"M-Mateo?.... quickly men dig, dig! Our boss is in there!" I shout happily.

1hour later~

"Urgh!" Someone shouted and busted through.

"Boss!" The whole mafia shouted.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine just help us right now." He ordered.

I quickly ran in to find aria on the ground bleeding, pale skin and dull hair.

"What happened!" I shouted and carried her out of the room.

"Stupid Lok hurt her." Maya rolled her eyes.

"Come we need to go to our hospital. We can't go to the Spains hospital. They'll suspect stuff as aria's their staff." I spoke out.

Mateo took aria from me holding her closer. I ran to take one of our cars and the mafia quickly went their ways.

"Step on it Mark!" Mateo yelled.

Mateo's POV

She's so cold....

"Maya why is she so cold..." I asked.

"She's not in good shape right now. I don't have a x-ray scan or anything I don't know what's wrong with her. So right now I can't do anything

"Mark faster!" I shouted in anger.

"Y-yes boss."

The car went faster, passing the speed limit.

But the cops here knows not to mess with me.
------------------------------------------------------

Soon we arrived at my HQ I called for Susan our doctor who is also in the mafia.

"Who's hurt?!" A brown haired girl runs in.

"Here Susan!" Mark signaled her over.

"She's so pale. Quickly bring her to the bed. I'll do a quickly scan and if anything broken I'll fix it." She said getting a scanner.

"Her ribs are broken." Maya looked at her worriedly.

"Don't worry I'll fix her. She'll have a quick surgery tho. You know to fix the bones."

I nod and sent everyone out.

"So she's the girl who stole you away...." Susan's eyes drooped.

Yes Susan and I were a thing before...

We dated for about a year and a half we before I broke up with her.

She started becoming clingy and stuff. But after I broke up with her she moved to England to pursue her medical scholarship.

"Yeah...she's perfect...." I sighed looking at aria.

"And I'm not?" Susan looked at me teasingly.

"Look Susan-"

"I know it's been a long time. But don't expect me to give up on you yet."

Sighing I nod and Susan took aria for surgery.