b

Willow tilted her head to the side, placing a finger between her lips. Glittery stars decorated the sides of her face. They seemed to be coming from her eyes and extending out. A light pink lipstick was slathered over her lips. Her light purple hair was pinned to the sides of her head, a few locks poking out and dangling in front of her eyes. The white dress she was wearing hugged her chest tightly, but puffed out just beneath her breasts. It came down to a few inches above her knees, looking quite princessy. The point was for her to look like a fairy. She felt like one.

"Okay let's get a few of you and V." The photographer said. V came over and took her hands, lifting her to her feet.

"Are you having fun?" He asked. She nodded, smiling.

Jungkook was having trouble looking away as V and Will lay on a white comforter, their bodies in opposite positions from each other. He kept his eyes on Will. She looked damn attractive, that was for sure.

"Jungkook, you okay?" Willow asked suddenly.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine." He quickly looked away.

"It's time for all of us to take pictures." She said, sitting up. He nodded. They all looked similar to her. Elegant and fairy like. Cute.

When V left for a second to fix his makeup, Jungkook took Will's hand and led her out to the porch. It was old, as was the rest of the building. Will still liked it a lot. She had said earlier that it was her favorite part of the whole building.

"Did you need something, Jungkook?" She asked sweetly. He shook his head.

"No, nothing in particular. I just wanted to be with you." Will's cheeks burned aggressively, causing Jungkook to laugh.

"Okay. I was just wondering."

"Well, I guess there is one thing I wanted to say before we go back in there."

"Okay." She said softly as he stepped forward. She took a hold of his light blazer, playing with the soft fabric between her fingers. Jungkook leaned down and kept his lips close to her ear.

"I like you a lot, Willow. We should go out sometime." He pecked her temple as the photographer called everyone back. Willow stood speechless for a moment before hurrying back inside.

The photographer positioned them all and Will ended up lying over Jungkook and Jimin. Her head was in Jungkook's lap, her legs in Jimin's lap. She pretended to be asleep as she was told.

"Okay, let's get a few of Jungkook and Willow." The others left and it was just them and a few other people who were helping the photographer. Jungkook and Will sat on the ground, their backs against each other. Will bit her lip holding her fist to her chest. The final photos were taken.

"I never want to take this stuff off!" She exclaimed as the other members came in. They laughed as she spun in a few circles.

"Hey, there's a pool outside so if you all change you can get some out there. We need to get some other individuals of Will. If she's fine with it."

"What kind of individuals?"

"Some for a magazine? They needed a model unexpectedly, so I figured I could get you to do it?"

"Sure. What do I need to wear?"

"Come on, we'll show you."
---
Willow came out of the bathroom in something she could never envision herself wearing. It was a long sleeved leotard. The front was cut out to a bit bellow her navel, mesh covering that. The black bra she was given was on display for everyone, as well as the fishnet like tights.

V was quietly fuming. Jin was trying to get him to calm down along with Rap Mon and Suga. J-Hope was outside swimming with Jimin. Jungkook couldn't tear his eyes away.

"What do we think?" The costumer asked her.

"I like it. It makes me feel... desirable? I think?" She laughed.

"Good. Now come on." Will followed and was guided to a large, empty room. There was a grey back drop. Will stumbled a little in her heels as she walked over.

"Just... pose. However you want."
---
Jungkook sat by the pool. The other members were swimming. They were all kicked out as Willow was doing some other shots for something else.

"She's naked in there. I know she is. I'll kill them. I will." V said as he paced by the edge of the pool.

"She's fine, V, calm down." Suga said.

"You wouldn't be saying that if it were your baby sister!"

"Good thing I don't have any siblings then, huh?" V sat down beside Jungkook.

"What do you think?"

"I'm not going to tell you what I think. I'll let you think for yourself."

"You think she's cute, don't you."

"Well-"

"He thinks she's hot!" Jimin shouted from the pool. The other's laughed. Jungkook chuckled nervously.

"I wouldn't say that."

"If you touch her you're dead, Jungkook. I will take your head off." Jungkook grinned, sticking his tongue out at his friend.

"I won't!"

"If you want to date her, you come to me first, got it?" Jungkook nodded quickly.

"Alright! Who said I wanted to date her, anyway?"

"It's pretty obvious. I think she likes you too. She rode with you, requested pictures with you, let you see her hair first. I mean, it's pretty obvious you two like each other." Jin said with a nod.

"Listen, Jungkook. I'll let you date her in a month. You have to prove to me that you like her as much as you seem. And she has to be into you as well. Okay? Thirty days?"

"I don't want to date her, though." He lied quickly. V cocked his eyebrow and folded his arms over his chest.

"I know you've had a crush on her for a long time. Don't even try lying to me. I can see right through it. I wouldn't miss out on this opportunity if I were you." Jungkook nodded.

"Thirty days. I can do this." He whispered.