Jungkook stared at the stars on Will's ceiling. They glowed with blues and pinks and purples in the darkness. He wished that she was here, lying beside him and talking about all the things they would do in Europe. Tears poured down the sides of his face.

"Hey, Jungkook." Jimin said, coming into the room. Jungkook sat up, using his elbows to support him.

"Everyone is going to sleep. I'm staying in here and so is Hoseok. He had to go to the bathroom. Suga is staying with Tae. I think Namjoon and Jin are staying in the guest room." Jungkook lied back down.

"She'll get better, Jungkook." Hoseok said, sitting in the chair she had in the corner of her room.
---
Namjoon and Jin sat on the guest room bed, their fingers interlocked.

"Should we tell them?" Jin asked. Namjoon shook his head slowly.

"No. I don't think we should tell them at all."

"Do you think they'll be upset?"

"No, just... surprised." Jin squeezed Namjoon's hand.

"I don't want to keep this secret."

"Jinnie, how are we supposed to tell them that we're together?" Jin looked over at Namjoon.

"We just tell them."

"Let's wait until Will gets better."

"What if she doesn't get better?"

"She will." Namjoon leaned over and kissed Jin's forehead.

"Let's get some sleep so we can see her tomorrow, okay? I love you." Jin said, wrapping his boyfriend in his tight embrace.

"Goodnight, love."
---
Suga opened the door to Will's room. Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook were all asleep. He shut the door quietly before going to check on Namjoon and Jin. The door opened smoothly and he poked his head in. Namjoon was sitting on Jin's lap, pulling his shirt off. Suga's eyes widened and he quickly shut the door. It clicked loudly.

"Shit." He hissed, tip toeing to the living room. He lied down on the couch and started reading the book he had been reading earlier. He hadn't been able to sleep and he certainly wouldn't be able to now.

"Suga? You w-won't tell anyone, r-right?" Jin asked, behind him, his voice small. Suga turned, his heart racing. Namjoon was clinging to Jin's waist, fear in his eyes.

"No, none of them. I swear I won't tell any of them." He said, shaking his head vigorously. Jin sighed in relief.

"Thank god. Thank you, Suga. We don't want anyone to know yet. Not until Will gets better. Especially ARMY, they don't need to know."

"Absolutely. No one will find out. You have to be careful, though. You can't hold hands in public, nothing." He instructed. The two nodded.

"We won't."

"Good. I want you guys to stay safe. Only tell ARMY when you're ready. Come here." Suga said, standing. The couple came close and Suga hugged them.

"I love you guys, okay? I want you to be safe." The two laughed nervously.

"Of course. Goodnight, Suga." They left and Suga lied down on the couch. He was happy for them. Especially because he kind hoped they would start dating a long time ago.