Lucas stopped before a warehouse. It had been nearly an hour since Will had her butterfly speech. Neither had spoken, thy just let her words sink in. She remembered now that she had an earpiece, as the others had been blabbing nonstop. It was quite annoying. She refrained from taking out the earpiece, mostly because she didn't know what was happening without it.

They were all crying because of what she had said. They were all trying to explain how they were so sorry for not appreciating her. She didn't really care much. She wasn't going to let the little things bother her.

She had decided earlier in the week to put everything behind her. She would forgive them all, even Jungkook.

"Alright, let's get him and get you guys back to the alley." Lucas said. Will put her backpack on and got out of the car, staring at the old warehouse. He was in here the whole time? It seemed impossible. It was out of the way and barren, sure, but there was a lot of space. And the video with that Olive girl seemed to be in a smaller space.

"This isn't the same place." She decided.

"What? Yes it is."

"No, it's not. Warehouses don't have rooms, and unless you built a cement room for Jungkook, he's not here. The video with him and Olive, it was in a small room. Not a place like this. This place is much too large."

"What if there was a cellar?" He asked, smirking slightly.

"Cement cellar, maybe." She decided. He gestured for her to follow and she did willingly. The boys were telling her how the authorities would be there soon.

Lucas opened the doors to the warehouse. Jungkook was sitting in a chair in the middle of the room, tape over his mouth. His hands and feet were tied. He was screaming into the tape as she walked forward, shaking his head. She tilted her head as she continued, urged on by Lucas. Jungkook was still screaming into his tape.

"Just untie him. The others already left. I'll wait here." Lucas said. Will stepped forward again, more cautious this time. She felt a sharp pain in her abdomen suddenly. She didn't make a sound as she looked down. Jasper had come from the side, where she couldn't see him in the dark. He had stabbed a long knife into her gut. She looked up at the owner of the knife. It took two seconds for her to take the weapon from her back pocket and slam it into his chest, twisting it slightly. He fell to the ground and she dropped her knife. It skidded in front of Jungkook. He was screaming into the tape still as Lucas took the backpack off of her back. He sprinted from the warehouse.

"Jungkook?" She asked quietly. He screamed again as she fell onto the ground. Adrenaline surged through his veins as he struggled against the ropes. He snapped the one holding his hands. He reached down and grabbed Will's knife, cutting himself loose. He ripped the tape from his mouth.

"Will! Oh god, oh god!" He hurried to her, slipping in the blood that was already beginning to pool from her wound. He slipped his arms beneath her.

"Stop, please, Jungkook, stop. It hurts." She hissed. The boys were screaming in her ear, wondering what the hell was going on.

"Shut up." She told them.

"Who are you talking to?" Jungkook asked as his weak body running purely on adrenaline carried her toward the warehouse entrance.

"Earpiece." She said. He stopped for a moment to take it out of her ear and fit it into his own.

"What the fuck is happening?" Namjoon demanded, his voice breaking.

"Will! She was stabbed! I-I don't know if she'll live!" Jungkook stammered as he continued running. The knife was still stuck in her belly, protruding out. It was ugly and he hated it so much.

"No! That's my sister! No!" Taehyung screamed.

"The authorities are almost there! Keep her alive!" Hoseok shouted at Jungkook. The adrenaline in his body was running out. He stumbled, falling to his knees. He was so weak, so so weak. He was still five yards from the entrance though. There was no way he could make it there. No way he could carry her, being as weak as he was. He held her tightly in his arms, sobbing.

"Please, please, I don't know how I'd live without you. I'm so sorry, Will. I'm so sorry I hurt you and I wish I could kiss you and make all of this better. Please, just live. Please don't die. I need you, they need you, we need you, Will. Taehyung would be so lost without his baby sister. Yoongi and Hoseok wouldn't be able to laugh anymore. Jin and Namjoon would get into so much trouble without you. Jimin would accidentally hurt himself so much and you wouldn't be able to heal him. Please, Willow. We'd be so lost without you. You're the love of my life. I'm so sorry I gave that up. I love you more than anyone else." He heard the sirens outside. He wasn't sure if she was still alive.

"Hey! Where is she!" An officer shouted.

"Help us!" Jungkook screeched. Paramedics came in and carefully took Will from Jungkook's arms. Another lifted him onto a stretcher as he sobbed. Someone put something into his arm and he passed out.