Will was going through the pictures on her Nikon, trying not to cry. Hoseok called her and told her the news of their soon split. They would all be taking a break to work on their individual projects they had lined up, he claimed. It would happen after the European leg, of course. She asked him to tell her what really happened. He told her about their constant arguing and what happened with Jungkook and Tae. He said that Tae came home with a bottle of whiskey, too. Suga was pissed and currently on a flight to London to stay with her. She was the only one he could stand at the moment.

She came upon a picture of all the boys in swim suits. Jungkook and Jimin were flexing, grinning from ear to ear. Suga was beating on Tae. The other three were in various poses, but they all held peace signs. She chuckled, wiping a tear from her eye.

"Miss? Do you mind if I sit here?" Someone asked. She looked up and saw Suga. She laughed, nodding.

"You must be lonely, sitting all alone. Did your date stand you up?" She sighed.

"No, I just broke up with him actually. Take a guess which one he is." She said, turning her camera screen to him. He pointed to him and said.

"Yep."

"He seems kind. He's got a killer body too." She laughed.

"Yeah, he's a bit of a dick though. He really broke my trust."

"How so?" Suga asked, leaning forward.

"He kissed my brother."

"Did he kiss your brother? Or did your brother kiss him?" She looked back at her camera.

"My brother kissed him." She whispered. Suga took her hand in his.

"I'm sure that it was all a misunderstanding. You seem like you love this boy very much. I'm sure he loves you just as much too. He's probably the nicest person I've ever seen and I'm sure that he wants your forgiveness so badly that he'd go all the way from Seoul to London four days early to tell you. Maybe even he'd have a bouquet of flowers too. Maybe." He said with a shrug. Will shrugged. Suga glanced behind her. Jungkook was looking defeated with his bouquet of flowers.

"I don't know. He does things like that, but I came here to get away from him for awhile. I don't think it was his fault anymore, but I'm still questioning everything. One of the members of this group I do photography for told me that they're splitting soon. I can't help but feel it was my fault. I got sick last week and that sparked everything. They've been arguing nonstop since I got sick. If I hadn't gotten sick, they wouldn't be splitting after their European leg of their tour." This was news to Suga. Jungkook didn't know either.

"Wait, what do you mean splitting?"

"Suga, didn't they tell you?" She asked. His face contorted with rage.

"No." He growled. She shrank.

"I'm sorry, Suga."

"It's not your fault. You didn't do anything."

"But I did. If it weren't for me, you guys wouldn't be splitting."

"What are you talking about?" Suga asked. She sighed.

"I didn't came here to get away from everything." She whispered. Jungkook's eyes widened.

"No- you're lying." Suga murmured, his eyes watering. He hated crying, but he couldn't imagine living a single day without his best friend.

"I came here to solve all your problems. I came here to kill myself, Suga." She stood up and turned to see Jungkook standing there, flowers in his hands. Steady streams of tears were running down his face.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, hanging her head.

"I came here to fix things between us, but I don't think I can."

"No, I think you can. She can." Suga said. Will looked at Suga.

"What?"

"If they find out how you're feeling, I think they'll realize how stupid they are and how much they've been hurting you. Will, no one wants you dead. We love you so much. I think Jungkook could say the same." Suga said with a slight grin. She looked back at Jungkook.

"Just kiss him." Suga said, rolling his eyes. Will chuckled as Jungkook pulled her in and kissed her. She kissed back.

"Hey, they'll all be here in a few days. Til then, let's go places and explore London." Jungkook said.

"Suga comes too." She agreed. Suga peeked up at his name.

"Want to come explore London with us?"

"Sure."