f

Jungkook kept waking up in the middle of the night. It was mostly because he wasn't used to have another person sleeping in the same bed as him. He would wake up and stare at the ceiling for a few minutes, running his hand up and down Will's back.

"Kookie? Are you awake?" Will whispered just after Jungkook had fallen asleep.

"Yeah. I'm awake." He replied, his voice filled with sleepiness.

"Okay. I was just wondering. Am I keeping you up?"

"No, of course not. Why would you be keeping me up?"

"I don't know, I just feel like I am."

"You're not, I promise." Will lifted her head.

"You're sure?"

"Absolutely." They stared at each other for a long time before Jungkook shifted Will so she was lying on top of him. He held tightly onto her hips. She slowly leaned down, her lips brushing against his. Jungkook closed the gap. They moved in sync, keeping quiet. Will suddenly found herself on her back, Jungkook hovering over her. Her heart raced as he sat up and took his shirt off, tossing it somewhere else. Will did the same, sitting up to kiss him again. She shivered as he drew his hands over her bare torso. He laced his fingers with hers and squeezed. She used one hand to draw the comforter over them.

"Should we stop?" He asked, pulling back.

"No. I want to keep kissing you." She breathed. He chuckled, pecking her lips. He slowly began to trail down, sucking gently on her neck. She bit her lip, keeping back a soft moan that came anyway. Jungkook continued down, kissing over her breasts. He grinned as she shivered. He looked up at her. Her eyes were closed, her lower lip caught between her teeth.

He came back up to her face and kissed her, hungry for more of her sweet lips against his. She pulled away suddenly.

"Did you leave marks?" She hissed. He shrugged.

"You can cover it with makeup." He replied, sucking on her neck again. She moaned softly, her fingers slipping into the waistband of his shorts. She pulled them down slowly and he kicked them away.

"Tae doesn't find out, alright?" Jungkook whispered in her ear. She nodded as her hand slowly drifted to rest over him. He groaned, tilting his head slightly.

"No one finds out." She said.

"Mhm." He took her underwear off of her quickly. She rolled over onto him, grinding her hips on his. He groaned, cursing under his breath. His hands pulled her off of him so he could kick his boxers away.

"Do you have protection?" She asked quietly. He panicked for a moment.

"No."

"Oh." She replied. He suddenly remembered Namjoon did, though.

"Namjoon does." He said, getting up quickly. He pulled his boxers on and sprinted out of the room and down the hall. Will smiled and laughed to herself.

Jungkook knocked on Namjoon's door. A sleepy Jin opened the door.

"Jungkook? It's four in the morning."

"I know. I went out to a bar and I met a girl." He lied quickly

"You what?" Jin hissed, suddenly awake.

"Yeah, yeah, I need something from Joon."

"Jesus Christ." Jin muttered as Jungkook came in. Namjoon was awake and heard what Jungkook was asking for. He held three condoms out to his friend.

"If you get an American girl pregnant, you're screwed." He muttered.

"Who said she was American?" He said, grabbing them and sprinting off. Namjoon's eyes widened and Jin peeked out into the hall to see what room he went into.

"Guys, he just went into Willow's room." Jin said, going back to his friends.

"Oh shit." Hoseok whispered.

"Do we tell Tae?" Jin asked, bitting his thumb anxiously.

"Absolutely not." Namjoon said, lying back down. He put a pillow over his head and passed out.
---
Jungkook hovered over Will. The two were breathing heavily, fearing that Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, or worse Taehyung would knock at any moment.

"You've never had sex, have you?" Jungkook whispered.

"No, I have. I've had boyfriends before, Kookie." He chuckled, leaning down and kissing her. Slowly, he pushed himself into her. She moaned against his lips, squeezing his hand in hers. He let her adjust, keeping still.

"M-move please." She breathed. He slowly began moving his hips back and into hers again, finding a pace before long. Jungkook kissed her neck more and more as he moved. A knot began to form in Will's stomach. Jungkook reached down with his free hand and drew circles on her sensitive clit.

"Dammit, Jungkook." She hissed, connecting her lips to his. He had absolute control over her. She didn't know how to feel.

"You're so amazing." He groaned, beginning to grow sloppy. She smirked, moving her hips into his as he did. A moan escaped her as she came closer and closer to her release.

"Faster." She said before cursing quietly. He quickened his pace and she cried out, squeezing his hand again. He smiled, kissing her roughly.

"Don't try to stop yourself." He purred in her ear. She bit her lip, her eyes closed as she came to her end. He grew sloppy still, but continued.

"Hell, Jungkook." She said as he came. He thruster twice more before pulling out. They were both sweaty, exhausted messes. Jungkook went to the bathroom and came back. He lied down beside her and she cuddled up to him. He smiled, rubbing her back as the two fell asleep.