Will tugged down her beanie over her head. She walked her head toward the ground, her hair like a curtain around her face.

"You got the money, right?" A man said, walking beside her as she walked into the alley.

"Yeah, I got it. It's in my backpack. Where's Jungkook?"

"Another location. You have to come with me. We've got what we want, we'll bring both of you back safe and sound."

"You get the money when you bring me to Jungkook and bring us both back safe and sound like you said." Will said, stopping. She looked up at the man. Her hand strayed to the knife in her back pocket. Yoongi had taught her to use it over the course of the week.

The week had been crazy. There was lots of planning, most of it involving Will and what she would do. There were lots of scenarios they played out. Jin had somehow produced an ear piece and they were talking to her quietly. They had everything planned out carefully. They couldn't see anything, however. They didn't want something super bulky like a camera to be showing. It might get her hurt.

They had a tracker on her though. It was hidden under her shirt, taped to her belly. She wore a baggy sweatshirt to hide it easier. The man hadn't noticed so far. Police would follow her every move.

"I think she's in the alley." Taehyung said softly. He was sitting on the bed, staring at the others. They were all circled up on the bed. They had a speaker that they could hear the conversation from in the middle of their circle. Jin had a microphone in his hand. There were a few officers in the room as well, meddling with computer screens and dispatching to the other officers helping. Hoseok, Yoongi, and the others were in charge of speaking to her, however.

"Be careful, Will. Please, be careful." Hoseok said softly. They quieted down as the man began to speak again.

"Fine. We take the money when we get back to the alley after you have Jungkook. You'll both get here safe and sound. Let's go."

"They're moving." Yoongi announced, getting up. He hurried to the computer screen that displayed her location.

"Tell her we're staying fifteen minutes behind them." The officer said. Tae recited the information.

"Does he need to get to a hospital? Just asking so I can get him there quickly." Will said as the sound of car doors slamming could be heard. The man cleared his throat.

"Probably. Olive can only do so much. He's got a broken nose." The man said. One of the officers called for an ambulance to drive with the officers following Will.

"They're sending an ambulance, too." Namjoon told her.

"How long is the drive?" She asked, slumping down in her seat.

"Two hours. I promise you, I won't hurt you unless you try something." She nodded slightly, taking off her backpack and clutching it tightly to her chest. She wouldn't release it until she got back to the alley.

"That's fine. I won't try anything. Just want Jungkook to be back home so I won't have to worry about him anymore." The man glanced down at her in the passenger seat.

"You still love him?" A soft sigh escaped her.

"Yeah. I love him more than he will ever know. I just wish he felt the same way."

"He does. He hasn't stopped crying, trying to say how much he wanted to die because he had hurt you so much. That he was the cause of everyone's pain and how e was the cause of the split of the group."

"Well, it was. I want to say that I can forgive him, but I don't think I could bring myself to."

"Yeah. I see that. After we got him, I felt awful. I didn't want to be part of it anymore. I'm so sorry I didn't back out like I wanted to. The only reason I didn't is because Jasper would've killed me. I knew the location and who was involved. I knew everything. I know everything. I don't want to be part of this. I have a kid at home. I just wanted to get her a good education, and Jas said that this money could get her that. I agreed because my daughter's future was on the line. I'm so sorry for agreeing, Will. I'm so so sorry." He said. She looked over at him. He seemed honest. Tears were pouring down his face. She hesitantly put her hand on his.

"I forgive you. What's your name? So I can make sure to not press charges against you?"

Yoongi laughed when he heard that. She was smart as hell. Get his name so they can find them all. He knew as well as she did that she would get him locked up for the rest of his life.

"What are you laughing for?" Jimin asked. The man said his name was Lucas Abby.

"You don't hear that? You don't know what she's doing?" Yoongi asked, laughing still. Jimin shook his head, his silvery locks bobbing.

"No." He said. Yoongi laughed harder.

"She's lying. We all know she's gonna press charges! She just got his first and last name and if she has those, she can get them all through Lucas! She's smart as hell! We've already won!" Yoongi continued to laugh, the others now smiling in satisfaction too. She really was smart.

"I know how you feel. You would do anything for the people you love." Will whispered, taking her hand away from his.

"Anyone would."

"I gave up a scholarship for them. They wanted me to be their photographer, and I knew that it would be a full time job. But now that the group is splitting, I don't know what I'm gonna do. I gave up everything for them." She sighed, not remembering she had an earpiece in. She forgot that they could hear her, especially since they had muted their end so they could discuss something.

"I sacrificed my entire future for them, and I don't think they really care. They don't seem to care about me unless I'm distressed. I cried one time because I forgot Jimin's birthday. And I felt bad because everyone had come together and threw him a surprise party, but I had been so busy that I hadn't even paid attention. I really regret that. I regret lots of things. I especially regret being in a relationship with Jungkook. Not because it wasn't good while it lasted, it was. I regret it because I was selfish. I did lots of selfish things when we were together and I always felt bad afterward. I hate doing things for myself. It doesn't feel as good as doing things for other people. When Yoongi smiles, he shows his gums and it's so cute, I want to see that as often as possible. That's his genuine happiness. I want to see his genuine happiness all the time. When Hoseok is happy, he dances. It's so cute and he's like a little kid. Jin laughs like a wind shield wiper when he's happy. Namjoon makes sound effects when he's happy and he narrates his stories very elaborately. Jimin cringes when he's really happy. Taehyung... Taehyung shows his box smile. I love his box smile. Jungkook shows me his bunny teeth. Sometimes he hops like a bunny too, it adorable. I love them all so much and I get so upset when they're unhappy. I just want them all to be happy. Everything is better when the people closest to me are happy. I like it when my favorite people are happy." She looked over at Lucas, who was grinning.

"Me too, kid."

"Lucas, I don't think you're a bad person. I think you're just lost. We're all a little lost."

"Yeah."

"Life is like a butterfly. You can restrain it and it goes where it feels best. Butterflies are fragile, just like our lives. I hope that when I come out of this, I come out strong, my wings unbroken and no longer fragile. I want my butterfly to be stronger than ever before."