Will was on one knee, camera close to her face. She was taking lots of pictures of Suga. They had decided to take a photo shoot before it became too dark. He had a purple flower crown on his head. He was smiling, Will commented that it was about time. He pouted after she said that.

"Suga!" She exclaimed as he sat on the ground, pouring purposefully. She stuck her tongue out at him as he looked up. He tried hard to suppress a grin.

"I want to take some of you." Jungkook said. She looked over her shoulder at him.

"Alright. That sounds fine with me. Be careful. I can't afford a new camera." She said. He nodded as she handed him the bulky camera. He began to take pictures of Suga. She sat down on the edge of the bride they were on, putting her legs over the edge. She set her arms over the railing, staring at the water. Suga hurried over to Jungkook.

"Get pictures of that." He hissed. Jungkook nodded, turning to face his girlfriend. A slight breeze blew her hair from her face and behind her. Jungkook quickly took her picture before she turned around.

"What did you do?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at him. He giggled, shaking his head.

"Nothing." Suga said. She got up and went over to them, taking her camera.

"Don't take pictures of me!" She whined. Jungkook laughed and Suga grinned.

"Let's go get ice cream or something. Use the most of our time." Suga suggested.

"Alright. Let's go." She put her camera into its bag and slung it around her body. Jungkook took her hand, squeezing slightly. She smiled as they walked.

"So I was thinking the other day." Suga began.

"You're always thinking the other day." Will teased.

"Yeah, I was thinking about Agust D. And I realized that I said 'A to the G to the U to the STD'. STD is the acronym for sexually transmitted disease."

"Dear god, Yoongi." Jungkook said. Will burst out laughing.

"That's amazing. I love you, don't ever change." Will said in between huffs of breath.

"Oh shut it and get your ice cream." Suga muttered.
---
Will sat on the bed, waiting for Jungkook to get out of the shower. She, Jungkook, and Suga were sharing a room. The others were supposed to arrive tomorrow. Suga was working on lyrics, lying on his stomach on his bed. Will was putting together the next photo book for BTS on her laptop. She was making one for the American leg, one for the European leg, and one for both of them. She might even make one of each of the members too, but she hadn't decided yet.

"Suga, how about this one." She said. He looked over as she turned her computer. It was a picture of him and Jungkook. He had his fingers in a v shape over his eye.

"I like that one." The bathroom door opened and Jungkook shook his hair out, gripping the towel around his waist tightly.

"Get some clothes on, Jesus Christ!" Yoongi shouted. Will giggled, not looking up from her computer.

"I just gotta find some clothes, damn." He muttered, digging through his suitcase. He went back into the bathroom and changed into a sweatshirt and basketball shorts.

"Okay, I gotta take a shower too. You'd better have left me hot water." She said to Jungkook. She grabbed a dry towel on her way in.

"The others are gonna be happy that she's safe." Jungkook said, rubbing his head with his towel to dry his hair.

"Yeah, I think they'll be upset knowing that all their arguing caused Will to feel the way she felt."

"Yeah, I think they will too." He stared at the ground before sitting on the bed he would be sharing with Willow.

"You okay?"

"Uh, I don't know really. I don't think Will wants to date me at all, really."

"I think she does and I think you should have more faith in her."

"I do."

"She has faith in you. She's completely forgiven you since Taehyung kissed you. Do I think he'll ever hear the end of it? No. he destroyed her trust for him. I don't think they'll ever be as close as they were before. Unless she's willing to put everything behind her and start fresh, you know?" Suga turned over and sat up.

"This is just a mess." Jungkook finally decided. They could hear Will singing faintly from the bathroom. They both thoroughly enjoyed the sound.

"It'll fix itself. Wounds take time to heal." He wrote something down quickly in his notebook.

"Wounds take time to heal." Jungkook repeated.

"Mhm. I should go to sleep, it's nearly midnight. We have to meet the members at the cafe by Big Ben at ten tomorrow."

"Alright. Goodnight, Suga." Suga tossed his stuff into his suitcase and took his shirt and sweatpants off, lying beneath the comforter. He stuck his hands between his thighs, curling up into a ball. Jungkook waited for Will to come out of the bathroom, barely able to keep his eyes open.

"Kookie, in taking your shirt." She told him when she came out in a towel. She was sure to keep her voice low so Yoongi wouldn't wake up.

"Hm? Okay." Jungkook said, watching her in the pale moonlight. She was sure that Suga was asleep, so she let the towel fall, allowing Jungkook to see her fully before she put on underwear and his t-shirt. If he wasn't awake before he certainly was now. She crawled into bed and he lied back.

"I love you." She murmured, yawning. He smiled.

"I love you too." She moved closer to him, lying her wet head on his chest and intertwining her hand with his. He reached down, pulling her thigh up. He ran his hand from her thigh to her lower back like he had when she was in the hospital. His hand squeezed her butt a few times, causing her to blush.

"Kookie! It's time to sleep!" She hissed once he had done it for a third time. He grinned.

"Squishy." He replied, pecking the top of her head. She sighed, nuzzling deeper into his chest. He liked this a lot. He didn't need to have sexual with her to be close to her. This was just enough.