d

Will led the group into the hotel. She was sharing a room with V and Jungkook.

"Okay, Yoongi, I'm trusting you with the key card to your room. Hobi, here's the card for your room. We can open the doors to connect them. Tae, Jungkook, let's go to our room real quick." Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other. Jungkook shook his head as they went into the room. Willow shut the door.

"What's going on?" She demanded angrily.

"What do you mean?" Tae asked. Will folded her arms over her chest, her face burning with anger.

"You know exactly what I mean. Namjoon told me everything."

"Listen, it was a stupid bet. He wanted to ask you on a date and I told him that he has to get you to admit that you like him." Tae said softly.

"I can't believe you! If you wanted to go on a date, you should've just asked! I can't believe either of you! You're ridiculous! I'm not some toy for you to fight over! I get that you're protective of me, Tae. I understand that. Jungkook, I know that you have a crush on me but I'm not interested. I'm not interested in (any) of you."

"But, on the plane, you slept with me. You were sleeping right on top of me. I could've kissed you." Jungkook hisses.

"Jungkook, I know. That was a mistake. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lead you on like that. I'm going to go have a look around the city. Please, don't come after me. I just need some time to think." She finally took her suit case into the bathroom to change back into her clothes.

"We're so stupid." Taehyung muttered.

"No, you're so stupid. You made the bet in the first place." Jungkook seethed.

"You accepted! You wanted to!"

"Not like this! I thought that she was into me! She's just stubborn and I thought that she was into me! This is your fault, V!" Jungkook yelled. Will came out of the bathroom in what she was wearing before the plane.

"I don't care whose fault it was. I don't want to talk to either of you. I'm so pissed off right now. I'm gonna go hang out around the city with Hoseok and Namjoon. I'll see you tonight." She grabbed her purse out of her backpack and slung it across her body.
---
Hoseok, Namjoon, Will, and now Yoongi were walking around the city of Chicago. A group of two girls and a boy saw them and pointed. They hurried over.

"Oh my god, Rap Mon!" One cried, her silver hair bobbing as she jumped. The other, a boy with dark brown hair cropped close to his head was smiling. The second girl was speechless as Hoseok smiled at her. He found her quite adorable with her thick rimmed glasses and short brown hair.

"Are you guys fans of BTS?" Willow asked sweetly. They all nodded.

"I'm Oliver." The boy said.

"I'm Meghan and that's Belle." The silver haired girl said.

"You're Taehyung's sister, right?" Belle asked Will. Will nodded. Belle squeaked with excitement.

"I love you so much! I love your hair, oh my god!" She exclaimed. Will laughed as Belle's friends got pictures with the boys.

"Do you guys live here? Can you show us around?" Yoongi asked Meghan.

"Nah, we don't live here, but we know the area. We came here for your show tomorrow, actually. But yeah, we can show you around." Oliver chimed. Meghan nodded in agreement.

"I'll go on my own for a while, I want to go and see what I can at the mall. I'll meet you guys there later?" Will said politely.

"Yeah, we have to go in about an hour anyway. We can show them around. See you Will! We love you!" Belle said as Will walked off.

Willow found her way into a large mall. Her phone was on silent, but when she checked it, she had ten missed calls from Tae and seven from Jungkook. She didn't want to talk to either of them. She didn't want to talk to anyone, really.

Time flew by and Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon found her in a record store.

"Find anything you like?" Namjoon asked. She sighed softly, shaking her head.

"Not really. There's not much here that I enjoy."

"Aw, that sucks." She shrugged.

"You know what we should do?" Yoongi said, picking up a record for Frank Sinatra.

"What?"

"Celebrate your birthday on Saturday!"

"That's two days, we don't have time, Suga." Willow said softly.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked.

"No. I think I might go back home tonight. Don't tell Tae or Kookie, okay?"

"No! You can't leave!"

"I don't want to stay. I just want to go home. Jungkook and Taehyung placed a bet on me. I don't know if I want to be around them." She set down a record and walked out of the store, sitting on a bench beside a fountain.

"You liked him, didn't you?" Namjoon asked, sitting next to her. She sniffed, nodding slightly.

"I-I just don't know if I can like him knowing that he does things like this with my own brother."

"Tae was just trying to protect you, you know that. Jungkook would probably do anything to be with you." Yoongi sat beside Namjoon. Hoseok kneeled in front of Will.

"I think you should forgive them. They know they made a mistake. They just don't know how to fix it. Come on, you should go get a nice dress to wear for a birthday celebration on Saturday."
---
Jungkook and Jin walked around the mall, looking for Hoseok. He said they were in some record shop, but when they went they couldn't find them. Jimin and Tae went to other parts of the large shopping center to find them.

"She seemed really upset." Jungkook said sadly as they walked.

"She'll forgive you eventually. I know she will. She likes you a lot too, Kookie."

"I don't know, Jin. She seemed really angry."

"I was kind of angry too. You shouldn't have made that bet."

"I know, I know."

"Just, let's go find them, alright? I'm sure we'll be able to fix this eventually."

"Tae and I will."