h

Jungkook hugged Will close as she cried. They had been at the concert location for nearly an hour.

"I j-just want t-to go home." She hiccuped out.

"I know, Will. I know." He whispered, kissing the top of her head as he pet her hair.

"Taehyung is gonna hate me forever." She sobbed, clutching his shirt.

"No he won't. He's just pissed off. He'll be over it before long. I promise."

"I don't want him to yell at me again."

"Look at me." Will lifted her face out of Jungkook's shirt and looked up at him. He wiped her tears away with his thumbs.

"I won't let him yell at you, okay? I'll take all the blame. If I hadn't kissed you, this never would've happened." She shook her head.

"I don't want him to yell at you either." He shut her up by pressing his lips against hers.

"What was that for?" She asked as he pulled back.

"I'm not going to let anyone hurt you. You're all mine and I won't let anyone hurt what's mine." She grinned as he wiped away the last of her tears.

"Jungkook, they need you to get dressed. Will, manager wants you." The two separated and went to where they were supposed to go.
---
Will was given a job by manager. She would even be paid. She was their official photographer and would be making the calendars as well as any photo related items. She wasn't sure how, but he learned that she thoroughly enjoyed photography. He had sent her all the pictures from the photo shoot a few days ago, including hers. No one else had looked at them, not even the people who took them. They just emailed them all to Will.

"So, what are you working on?" Jungkook asked her, sitting beside her in his dressing room.

"I'm the official photographer." He handed her a ham sandwich.

"Taehyung picked this up for you." He said as she bit into it. She nodded. Jungkook watched as she scrolled through the photos she had taken.

"These are so pretty. I love them all." Willow grinned.

"Yeah, I took a ton. There's some special ones that I took for myself in there. I'm willing to share them with you too, though." She looked over at him. His eyes were glued to the screen. She laughed and continued scrolling through them. She went to the first one. It was her on the bed they used for all the photos. There was a silver silk blanket over her hips and her upper  thigh her feathers covered her chest. She appeared to be sleeping.

"Holy shit. You should be a model or something. And I'm not just saying that because you're my girlfriend." She laughed.

"I'll start sorting through them all and putting together the photo books I'm making to sell for merchandise."

"You better put some of yourself in there."

"I'm not a member."

"You may as well be. It'll be a separate book, but still."

"I guess I could. I don't think it would make any money though."

"We're gonna find out." He starting typing away on his phone. He made a poll on twitter, asking if people wanted a photo book of Willow.

"Kookie! No!" She exclaimed, reaching for his phone. He giggled, shaking his head.

"Nope! I gotta go practice with the others. You should come and take pictures." She nodded, grabbing the Nikon manager had given her as a present. He claimed that it officially welcomed her to the team. Jungkook took his girlfriend's hand in his, swinging it back and forth.

"Jungkook! Let's go!" The choreographer shouted. Jungkook pecked Will's cheek before hurrying over.

"Let's start with Blood Sweat and Tears." The choreographer decided. They all nodded, coming into formation. Willow took her camera out. Jungkook winked at her as the music began. She blushed before snapping pictures.
---
Willow stood just off stage, taking pictures of everything it seemed.

"This next song is dedicated to someone very special in my life. They're out in the crowd right now... sort of." Jungkook said, glancing over at Willow.

"Don't wanna be fool, wanna be cool, wanna be loved, same love as you. Baby, I want it." Jungkook sang softly. He kept looking at Will. Eventually Hoseok ran over and grabbed her hand, dragging her on stage.

"Annoyingly, you still look good, pretty woman, oh pretty woman." Jungkook sang, taking her hand. She giggled, rolling her eyes. He chuckled, beginning to dance with her to the beat of the song. They swayed back and forth.

"Baby I want it." He whispered into the microphone. The crowd was a mix of cheers and yells for her to leave Jungkook alone. It bothered her, but she would ignore it for him. He leaned down and kissed her.

"Aye! That's enough!" V shouted. Will jumped back.

"Love you brother!" She exclaimed before hurrying back to her position. V laughed. He found it hard, but Jin had convinced him that everything was fine and that Jungkook would be an amazing boyfriend to her.

Taehyung was happy for them.