c

By the time the photo shoot was done, it was nearly midnight. Willow took pictures that V would probably kill her for later. She didn't care. She took them for herself and no one else.

"Ready to go home?" V asked. She nodded, yawning. She was wearing her school uniform again.

V got into his car, Will sitting beside him.

"How did it go?" He asked as they drove home.

"It went well. How was your little pool adventure?"

"It was... an adventure that's for sure." She chuckled.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, nothing."

"Tae, what are you trying to hide from me?" She asked quietly.

"I think one of the members has a crush on you." He finally admitted.

"Really?" She asked, astonished. She kind of hoped it was Jungkook, but she also hoped it wasn't true. If any of them had a crush on her it could ruin their friendship.

"Yeah. Do you have a crush on any of them?" She shook her head.

"No. Jungkook is cute and all, but I don't think I want to ruin our friendship. He told me that he liked me earlier today."

"He what?" V exclaimed. Will sank down in her seat, looking out the window.

"I didn't say anything back. I just kind of stood there. I didn't really know what to do." She whispered.

"I'll kill him."

"Don't, Tae. I'm not interested in him anyway. I don't want to date any of them. I just want to go home." Taehyung noticed how upset she was becoming.

"Okay. I'll stop talking about it. I didn't know it was bothering you."

"It's fine." She tucked her knees up to her chest and closed her eyes. She just wanted to sleep forever and ever.
---
Will woke up in her bed, pajamas on her. She heard laughter and talking from the kitchen. She sat up and stretched. Another burst of laughter erupted, but was quickly hushed.

"Willow is sleeping!" Taehyung hissed. She heard Jeon Jeongguk say something but she couldn't make it out. She went into the bathroom and hopped into the shower. She spent a long time in the hot water. There was so much racing through her mind.

"Willow?" Jin asked, rapping his fingers against the door.

"Yeah?"

"You okay? You've been in there for almost an hour."

"Oh. Yeah, in fine. I'll be out in a bit."

"Okay, just wanted too check up on you. Breakfast is upstairs whenever you come out. We're gonna hit the road around three."

"Alright." Jin left and she shut off the water after soaking her freshly dyed locks in cold water. She was shivering now as she put her towel around her. She hurried out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. She quickly changed into a short, floral skirt with a white t-shirt. The shirt had a small breast pocket that served no purpose. She tucked the shirt into her skirt before smoothing out the pleats in her skirt. She pulled on tights and a pair of flats.

"Will!" Namjoon shouted down the stairs. She could hear Hoseok snorting with laughter.

"Yeah?" She shouted back as she turned on her hair dryer. It didn't take long for her to dry her hair and tie it into a high ponytail. She let a few locks hang in front of her face.

"Come eat!" Yoongi exclaimed. She sighed and hurried upstairs.

"Do you think these tights look good with this?" She asked no one in particular.