e

After Will bought a dress, she couldn't find her friends anywhere. They all left.

"I should probably get a plane ticket." She muttered under her breath as she headed toward the food court. Maybe fifty feet in front of her, she saw Yoongi. She quickly turned the opposite direction.
---
Taehyung had found the others all waiting near the food court.

"You said she'd be coming this way." He said angrily.

"That was what she said." Hoseok said with a shrug.

"Let's go find her then." Jungkook said, determination set on his face.

"Uh, guys?" Jin said quietly.

"What?" Yoongi said.

"She's gone." Jin responded, looking up.

"What?" Tae demanded.

"She's at the hotel. She texted me and said that she got her own room on a different floor and that she's leaving tomorrow. She already booked a plane ticket. It leaves at three in the morning." Jungkook bolted out the main doors and began sprinting toward the hotel.

"Jungkook!" The others shouted after him, running hard. Jungkook's legs burned, tears blinding him. He tripped and went flying forward. The other members hurried to his side. There was a scrape that was bleeding on his face and another on his knee.

"Manager is not going to be happy."  Namjoon muttered. Jungkook was crying, not from pain, but from fear. He was scared that Will would go back to Seoul and never want to talk to him again.

"Come on, get up." Tae said softly, sticking his hand out to the younger boy. Jungkook took it and was lifted to his feet. Jin and Jimin brushed him off before they headed to the hotel together.

"We can get you fixed up at the hotel. I'll tell manager." Hoseok said with a sigh.

"He's gonna freak." Yoongi decided.

"I know. I'll tell him that I tripped him. I'll catch up with you guys later." He said as they entered the hotel. He went into the elevator to go tell Manager.

"Come on, let's get you up to the room." Yoongi said before calling Will.

"What do you want?" She asked, hiccuping mid-sentence.

"Are you crying?"

"N-no! What do you want." She asked again.

"We're back. Jungkook tripped and got hurt. Figured you'd want to know."

"I'll be right there." She hung up and Yoongi smiled. She liked Jungkook, there was no denying it now.
---
Will dabbed at Jungkook's bleeding cheek with a cotton pad dripping with alcohol. He hissed in pain, pulling back.

"You have to let me help you, stupid." She muttered. Her eyes were red and puffy, but no one dared to say anything. Manager was lecturing the other members in the room next door. He was mostly telling them to be more responsible.

"Sorry. I'm trying not to."

"I know." She said, cleaning the dried blood away.

"I heard your leaving tonight."

"Yeah." She said, tightening her lips into a thin line.

"Please stay? For me?"

"For someone who lied to me and placed a bet on me?" She said through clenched teeth.

"I'm sorry, Willow. It was such a stupid thing for me to do. I can't believe I was so dumb. You shouldn't forgive me."

"I already have, Kookie." She cut off whatever else he was going to say.

"What?"

"I forgive you. Tae was doing it to protect me and you were doing it because you wanted me. I might've done the same thing. So, for that, i forgive you." She pecked his uninjured cheek.

"Are you still going to go back to Seoul tonight?"

"No. I don't want to leave before it's all started. You need to take off your jeans so I can fix your knee." He nodded and she turned while he took off his jeans and changed into basketball shorts.

"Okay. I'm decent." He sat down and she turned back.

"I just need to know that I can trust you."

"You can." She dabbed at his knee, thinking for a moment.

"But how do I know that, Jungkook?" He sighed, looking back at her laptop.

"I don't know how I'll prove myself to you."

"How about this, I'll start you back again with a clean slate. We'll chalk this up as a bad mistake that will (never) be made again, alright?"

"Yes." He nodded enthusiastically. She stuck a large bandaid over his knee.

"I wish I could fix this all right now. Make your cheek stop bleeding and heal it right now." She said softly. Jungkook chuckled as she dabbed at his cheek with the cotton pad again.

"Me too. Manager is gonna be so pissed."

"I'm pretty sure he already is. You guys are so dumb, sometimes." Jungkook laughed, nodding in agreement.

"We're always dumb, Will." She smirked, pulling her hands into her lap.

"I should be getting back to my room. Now that I'm on my own, I can go back whenever I want." Jungkook sighed.

"Yeah."

"What's wrong?"

"You'll get lonely." She laughed.

"Oh Kookie, I'll call if I get lonely. Promise." She stood and and kissed the top of his head before going back to her room. Jungkook looked to see what number it was. It was 1034, the last one in the hall. He went back into the room he would be sharing with Tae. The other members soon joined him.

"Yikes, that's not gonna be healed by tomorrow night. They can just cover it with make up." Yoongi said, taking Jungkook's chin in his hand and turning it from side to side. Jungkook grinned, stretching the wound painfully.

"Ouch." He hissed, holding his face. That hurt too. He quickly took his hand away.

"I'm tired. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Jin decided. Hobi was passed out on the bed. Jin lifted his friend over his shoulder and carried him into their room. Yoongi and Jimin left too. Namjoon was sharing a room with Hobi and Jin, so he left. It was just V and Jungkook.

"Did she forgive you?" V asked as he changed into a t-shirt and basketball shorts.

"Yeah. She did."
---
Jungkook woke to the sound of his phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Can you come to my room, I'm scared." Will's meek voice asked. A clap of thunder boomed overhead and he heard her squeak.

"Yeah, I'll be right there." He got out of bed and tip toed to the door. It creaked as he opened it but he quickly slipped through. He quietly made his way through the hall. Just as he reached her door, the power went out. He knocked and she opened her door, pulling him in quickly. She hugged him as more thunder sounded. The girl was terrified of storms and wanted nothing to do with them. He lifted her up and lied her down on the bed.

"Please stay." She whispered as he lay down beside her.

"I won't go until you're asleep."

"No, I want you to (stay)." She said. He looked over at her. Her eyes were watery yet vibrant. He nodded, pulling her waist in close to him.

"I'll stay all night."