Christmas movies (Michael)

"Which one do you wanna watch next?" Michael asked you as Elf ended.

"Um, Polar Express?" You suggested. He smiled and nodded in agreement, switching out the movies and pressing play.

"Anything you need while I'm in the kitchen?" He offered.

"Hot cocoa?"

"Okay. I'll be right back." He nodded.

You two were having a lazy day, watching Christmas movies and cuddling under a fluffy blanket all day. And, of course, drinking hot cocoa and eating junk food. You guys had ordered Chinese, and it was on its way.

You gazed at the beautiful Christmas tree you guys had decorated the week before and smiled. The lights were on, illuminating the ornaments and making the branches beautiful.

You redirected your attention to the window, where you could see a pretty layer of snow covering trees, cars, and everything outside. There was some light snow falling from the grey sky, and the neighbors had their Christmas lights and decorations up. It was all so breathtaking.

"Here you go." Michael said, hanging you your favorite mug full of hot cocoa.

"Thanks." You smiled.

He got under the blanket with you and started the movie.

This one sucks but like I haven't written in a while whoops.