home (Michael)

You got up from your place on the couch and walked to your room. This was the day you had been waiting for. The guys would be back from their nine month tour.

You quickly changed into your black shorts and white tank top. Michael loved that outfit.

Of course, you were looking forward to seeing all of the guys, but you were most excited to see Michael. You had only seen him once during the whole tour, four months into it.

You had two hours until the guy's flight would be arriving at the airport.

It was about an hour drive, but you wanted to get there early. With that in mind, you did your makeup and hair quickly.

You put some black socks on and slid on your favorite vans.

Grabbing your keys, phone, etc..., you left and locked the door. A wave of excitement washed over you and you basically ran to the car.

***

There were still thirty minutes until their flight was going to be there, and you had nothing to do.

A few fans that were there asked for a picture with you, and you gladly accepted.

You had already eaten, and you were just lounging around waiting.

Eventually, their flight got there and you eagerly stood up. You were ecstatic as you stood there, watching people slowly get off the plane.

The first guy you saw out of the band was Calum.

After what seemed like hours, Michael was walking through the door.

"Michael!" You called.

He looked around and you called again.

When his eyes stopped on you, he grinned and held his arms out.

You literally ran to him and wrapped your arms around him. He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his hips.

"God I missed you." He said, pressing his lips to yours passionately. "So god damn much."

"I missed you too." You answered, unwrapping your legs as he put you down.

"We gotta go talk to some of these fans. I'll be there in a few minutes, okay?" He asked. You nodded.

Ash smiled at you. "Hey y/n." He greeted you.

"Hey." You smiled back.

Calum and Luke both greeted you before walking to the small group of fans.

The large security guards were carefully watching them. You awkwardly stood there, waiting for Michael to be finished.

He was wearing his usual black skinny jeans and a black sweater, making his pale skin and pale blonde hair stand out.

You were so glad he was finally home.