pregnant (Ashton)

You're pregnant. You need to tell Ashton, as you've known for almost two weeks. However, you aren't sure how to do it and to be honest, you're a bit scared to. You have no idea how he's going to react, and you're very nervous. Currently, you guys are in your room, and you're sitting on the bed. "Ashton, I have to tell you something." You sigh. He looks at you. "What is it?" He asks, sounding concerned. "I- I um" you struggle. You swallow and the concern on his face grows. "Are you okay princess?" He asks, thick worry layering his voice. You nod quickly, not wanting him to be concerned or anything.

"I'm just, having a hard time saying it." You add. "I'm um, worried about how you're gonna react." You explain. "Baby, I'm not gonna get mad or anything. You can tell me anything." He tells you, making you take a deep breath. You know that you have to tell him, and you know that it's best to do it now. So, you open your eyes and look into his. "I'm um," you look down at your hands. "I'm having a baby." You mumble. "What?" He asks, he sounds shocked.

"I'm pregnant." You say, louder and clearer. "Seriously!?" He exclaims, he looks mad. You nod. "God damn it!" He almost yells, walking out of the room and slamming the door. Tears form in your eyes and you lay your hand over your stomach.

Part two coming eventually

I love you guys x

Amber