daddy (Ashton)

You're gently pushed back onto the bed, Ashton hovering over you and connecting your lips again. His tongue explores your mouth and he lightly bites your lip. Running his hands over your stomach, he takes your shirt off, followed by his. He's going incredibly slow just to tease you, because he loves hearing you whine and watching you squirm under him. So, very slowly, he removes his pants and your shorts. Reaching behind you, he unclasps your bra and throws it on the floor.

He connects your lips again before leaving hickeys all the way down to the waistband of your panties. A whine escapes your lips and a smirk appears on his face. You feel his finger rub over your clothes core and a quiet moan leaves your mouth. "Fuck you're soaked." He moans, kissing you again. He begins to rub you through your panties and you loudly moan. "Daddy, please." You whine. "Please what baby girl?" He teases. You whine louder, unable to form words but he seems to understand. Gradually, he slides your panties down your legs and tosses them to the side. Immediately, two of his fingers are inside you, thrusting in and out and curling into your g spot. You're moaning and whining, putting your head back and he smirks.

A few minutes later, he pulls his fingers out and you whine slightly at the loss of contact. He giggles and slides his boxers down his legs. "Ready?" He asks, kissing you gently. "Yes " you answer. "You sure?" He asks. "Yes." You repeat. "Are you really, really sure?" He asks, giggling as he purposely teases you. You sigh and suddenly, he slams into you, perfectly hitting your g spot. Both of you loudly moan as he speeds up his thrusts, each time hitting your g spot and pushing you closer. "Daddy, I- I'm close." You whine loudly. "Hold on for a minute baby girl." He whispers, thrusting even faster and harder and you aren't sure if you can hold on.

Right as you're sure you can't, he counts down from five and you guys let go together, panting and the loud moan of daddy escaping your lips.

Sorryyyyy

I suck at writing smut

-Amber