make out (Michael)

Slight smut.

You had just arrived at your friend's house, and her boyfriend was over. Your friend, Michael, was there as well.

You guys were just lounging around, a random movie playing on the large TV.

"I wanna make cookies." Your friend Violet stated.

"Wanna go get the stuff to make cookies?" Her boyfriend, Alex asked.

"Sure." She said.

Right before they left, she winked at you and looked towards Michael.

She knew that you liked Michael.

They pulled away and Michael cleared his throat.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked.

You shrugged.

"I don't care." You replied.

"Have you heard from Brandon?" He asked you. Brandon was your most recent ex, though you broke up about five months ago.

"Nope. I don't care anymore." You shrugged. You truly didn't.

"You don't miss him anymore?" He asked.

"Not in the slightest." You replied, looking into his pretty green eyes.

"Oh." He said.

Before you knew what was going on, his lips were on yours.

His hands tangled in your hair, pressing your face closer.

He slid his hands down to your hips, pulling you to straddle his lap. Your arms wrapped around his neck, your fingers playing with his hair.

He slipped his tongue into your mouth and you allowed him to take over dominance.

His hands slipped under your shirt, running all over your body.

You moaned at the feeling of his fingers on your body; you loved it.

Suddenly, both your shirts were off, and he unclipped your bra.

He attached his mouth to your nipple, licking and sucking expertly. Your moans were quite loud as your fingers gripped his hair and he slightly moaned.

After a moment, his hand slipped into your shorts and he began rubbing circles onto your clit.

You moaned and bit your lip to muffle the sounds.

"No, y/n. Let me hear you." He groaned as he slipped a finger inside of you.

He curled his finger to perfectly hit your g spot and you loaned loudly, closing your eyes and he sped up the pace.

When you heard Violet and Kyle pull in, you had no choice but to separate and quickly get dressed.

"Maybe later, we can go to my place." He winked.

-amber