Part 4 - Steak and Cake

(Ok I am soooo frickin sorry for not posting in a while but you know school and laziness... I'm in seventh grade no less... Welp I hope to be forgiven and comment down below ways I could make it up to you?) drinkard123 thanks for commenting so much! ❤️

"Uhhh.... Do you have any cook books?"

"ACTUALLY HUMAN I DO!" Sans seemed ecstatic!

"Have you ever made steak?" "WHATS THAT HUMAN?" My eyes twinkle

I fall to my knees "HOW HAVE YOU NOT HAD STEAK SANS? Ok what about cake?"

"Oh actually I think Muffet made me one for my birthday but it's no taco!"

"Ok well at least you've had cake..." "WELP LETS MAKE SOME STEAK AND CAKE!" I giggled cause it rhymes.

As I got out all the ingredients that the skelebros had just sitting around, Sans got out glitter and confetti. "Wah?" I cocked my head to the side in confusion.

"Sans glitter and confetti don't go in food!"
"Oh..." He began to look sad so internationally I grasped my heart and died emotionally"

"Awww..." He began to blush madly. "I said that out loud didn't I?" "Mhmm"

"Well let's start cook- ARGH!" I tripped on a dog with a bone in his mouth. I fell into Sans and I was in top of him. Papyrus walked in.

"Hey guys what was that noi- Hey! No going to the bone zone!" I blushed so much, I could best a tomato.

Sans didn't understand the joke. "HEY HUMAN YOUR A TOMATO AGAIN!"
"Ok first of all my name isn't human it's (Y/N) and second no I'm not!"

*Time skip*

Once we were finished cooking we sat down at the table and ate. "WOWIE (Y/N) THIS IS AMAZING!" Sans looked like he was going to cry happy tears.

"Hmm weird... I recall a part of my memory... My mom was a chef I think... And I was pretty good at cooking too!"

"Hey what did the cake say to the steak?"
"Papyrus please no" "What paps?" "You have the st and the rest are mine, your a d short of an std." (Insert le Lenny face here)

"Really Paps? An std joke?" "WHATS AND STD?" "You don't need to know Sans..."

"Sans in tired so we're can I sleep here?" "youcabsleepinmyroomwithmeifyouwant.." I heard Sans mumble something under his breath.

"I would love to Sans!" I smiled at him. "R-Really?"
*Time skip*
"Remember no bones zone" "Uuuuuugggghhhhh... Good night Sans, Pap." "Good night" Pap closed the door.
I kissed Sans on the cheek goodnight. As I fell asleep I could feel the blush radiating off of him. I dreamt of blueberries (not that blueberry).