Part 9 - Fuck You Temmie

"You know what Temmie? I'm done with all this 'I'm stalking you' stuff so leave now or I'm going to beat the hell out of you."
(Your a badass!)

Temmie sunk into the ground. "Yeah that's what I thought!" I walked inside. "So care to explain (Y/N)?" "U-Um there is this Temmie stalking me..."

"WHO WOULD DARE YO STALK MY BEAUTIFUL (Y/N) WHEN SHE HAS ME FOR A BOYFRIEND? MWEHEHEH!"

I blushed then started snorting and then that led to full fledge hysterical laughter. "What's up with you, darling?" "Nothing Metta it must just be my perio-(And then it hit me... I have no period products)-um I mean NOTHING! I NEED TO GO PEE! GOODBYE!"

I literally ran out of the room praying that it wasn't my period because I'm not sure monsters even have periods...

When I got to the bathroom, I locked the door obviously, then I sat on the toilet to check and Aunt Flo had visited me that day. I'm going to be honest... I started bawling my eyes out.

I sucked up whatever courage I had left and got up and called Metta over. "Metta I have a very important question..." "What?" "Do monsters have periods?" (I'm going to make it clear right now that I have absolutely no idea if they do or don't.)

"Yes darling we do.,. Why did you get yours?" "Yeah... Can you run to the store and buy me some pads?" "Ok darling... I won't tell Sans but... I'm telling Papyrus." And before I could say anything she went through the floor and told Papyrus.

"OMG METTA YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" I screeched.
As I went down stairs apparently Papyrus told Sans and now everyone is looking at me.

"Metta now that everyone knows can you also get me some chocolate and a tub of cookies and cream nice cream?" "Ok..." She disappeared.

"Um (Y/N)... Is there anything I can do for as your boyfriend here in your time of need?" "Yeah, protect yourself and everyone you love besides me."

I went into Sans'/my bedroom and watched some funny Undertale comedy animations on my phone until Metta came back. (The ones above⬆️)

She gave me my things and I "took care" of my problem, I ate chocolate and ice cream while reading on wattpad for hours until Sans came into the room to sleep.

"Sans... Come snuggle with me but don't touch me." "How- What- I-... That doesn't make sense!" "YOU DON'T MAKE SENSE!"

"(Y/N)... Please don't yell at me... There is nothing I dislike more then fighting!" "Hey Sans!" "What?" "Is that updog?" "What?" "You know updog!" "What is updog?... Oh..." "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" "I lied... I hate jokes more than arguing..."

Ok happy new year! Tell me what you wish for in the comments! Man I haven't updated this... In a year!

Sans: SSSSTTTTOOOOPPPP!!!!
Author-Chan: Hmm?... No