Darkness Rising pt 1

Disclosure : I do not own Transformers Prime, it's characters, the storyline, or anything of the sort. I am simply borrowing it to place a piece of my mind in it. I only own my OC, and I will, in a sense, carry the one. I give full credit to those who have created this wonderful series, and Hasbro. Read and Review my loves!

-- Lizzzard

~-----~

Holy crap.

There were giant robots that turned into cars. .... Or cars that turned into giant robots... That were fighting underneath the bridge.

I thought it was blessed cool, however, the two boys that were watching it looked less impressed.

There was a blue one with pink highlights who was fighting two purple-ish ones. She was holding her ground, however it was easily foreseen that she was to be overpowered.

She flipped back away from a string of shots, but wasn't successful in avoiding them. One made direct contact with her chest. She froze, falling to the ground onto her back. Just as she hit the ground, tires screeched on the bridge overhead. I quietly stepped out from the cover of my pipe to look up.

A yellow car drove off the bridge, shattering as it fell to the ground. The massive robot then landed on one of the purple's shoulders, crushing him to the ground. Without missing the beat, the he raised his right hand, and with all his might, punched the second hard on the left cheek. He crashed to the ground, the victor stepping back as the blue one stood.

A cringe worthy crunch echoed through the underpass, the yellow bot doing just that as he looked under his foot.

The younger boy's remote car that he always drove around down here sat, smushed all to pieces.

"It's okay, really," the young one smiled at the giant robot, who seemed to be relieved.

But only for half a second as a blast knocked him off his feet to the ground.

I watched in horror as the two purple ones advanced on the yellow. He tried to get backup, but was shoved back down with a shove by one of the others' foot. He rolled over to stare at the weapons trained on him. I stepped forward, about to charge them. I wasn't sure what I was to do but something-

"Leave him alone!"

Everything and everyone froze, staring at the younger boy. His face eventually changed from anger to it being laced with fear. "Please?" He chuckled nervously.

One of the purples advanced on the two boys who were now cowering. The yellow bot moved to chase after him, but a strong shove to the shoulder by the tip of the others' weapon made him halt, staring after the two with wide eyes.

"Over here!" I shouted, my voice hoarse and rough as I waved the boys over.

I scampered back into the pipe, reaching out to lift them behind me. Once the oldest was in, we ran towards the back. A giant, metal claw reached towards us, the boys running in front of me. A loud crash echoed around us, the claw disappearing out of sight. A string of even more crashes, then a familiar yellow face appeared at the end of the pipe, eyes gazing worriedly at us.

"Thanks," the youngest smiled, earning a final nod from the yellow who stood again, more crashes being heard as he moved away.

"Don't look back," the eldest smiled, leading the both of us away.

"What did we just see?" The younger one looked at me.

"I'm not sure,"

"And I don't want to find out!"