One Shall Rise pt 1

Disclosure : I do not own Transformers Prime, it's characters, the storyline, or anything of the sort. I am simply borrowing it to place a piece of my mind in it. I only own my OC, and I will, in a sense, carry the one. I give full credit to those who have created this wonderful series, and Hasbro. Read and Review my loves!

-- Lizzzard

~---~

Bulkhead charged in front of us, throwing himself through the bridge. He connected with something metal, hard, letting out a ferocious growl of rage. Arcee followed not too far behind, transforming. I fell, allowing myself to roll, the impact spreading across my body.

I looked behind me, Optimus flat on his back groaning in pain. Before me, Bulkhead was battling Megatron. Arcee and Ratchet hung back, bracing Optimus as he stood on queezy peds. I ran forward, ducking behind the multiple purple crystals scattered beneath the erupting volcano. The tug in my chest tightened, pulling myself forward as I bound between each one. Megatron deflected Bulk's punch, sending one of his own. Bulkhead flew past me, his body landing hard in a pile of the crystals. I pulled a pistol from its sheath on my hip, cocking and disengaging the safety at the same time. I fired for the glowing purple decepticon insignia on the warlord's chest, my aim true as the shots hit directly.

He growled, charging for me. However, Bulkhead delivered another punch to his already damaged face plates, sending the mech backwards.

"Bulk!" Arcee shouted from the ground bridge. We turned to see Optimus falling to one knee, Arcee struggling to hold his much larger frame up. "Now, now now!"

The mech ran for the bridge, grabbing me as he past. He transformed around me, Megatron's footsteps thundering dangerously close behind us as he accelerated quickly. He transformed again, launching us both into the bridge before it closed behind us. I fell to the ground as Bulkhead rushed to replace Arcee, Optimus' weak arms stretched between the two smaller mechs. His peds dragged behind him, occasionally trying to find footing before he lost it again.

I rushed out between the legs of my guardian, rushing to the medical berth. Optimus groaned in pain as he finally found his footing, somewhat walking with the other two. His frame was covered with scratches in his paint, the windshield on his chest scratched all to hell. There was a massive hole in his shoulder, where I usually sat, small amounts of energon leaking from cracks in his armor.

"Easy, Optimus," Ratchet cautioned as he caught sight of me, trying to rush himself. "From the looks of things you've been exposed to a massive amount of Dark energon."

Optimus paused, looking over to see Raf, still talking to June. "I am not the only one," he growled, before allowing the two mechs to push him on towards the medical berth. I had already gathered the supplies I would need to repair most of the leaks, a welder in hand. The belt of ammo and the rifle leaned against the back of the berth, against the wall and out of harm's way, my other weapons still strapped securely to me.

Bulkhead and Ratchet turned, allowing Optimus to gather his peds beneath him, before they let him onto the berth. His pistons whined in protest as they struggled to control his descent downward, however they never caught hold. He crashed down onto it, shaking it uncontrollably as I struggled to keep myself upright. Arcee ran forward worriedly as Bulkhead moved to the side, resting a gentle servo on Optimus' shoulder. The mech turned toward Raf with worry clouding his optics.

"Hey," Raf smiled softly, earning a slight smile from my bot.

"He's lucky to be alive," June Darby growled, wiping my bot's smile clean off his faceplates in an instant. Hurt and disappointment took over, my body fuming with rage.