Chapter-2 :

Tori's outfit ^ 
_______________________________
Tori's pov - 🌸
Dark.
I was awake the whole time.
I heard hustling sound coming from the door followed by footsteps of someone. And , I knew it again that one more night was passed with no sleep.

I forgot to introduce myself.

I'm Victoria Pentton. I'm a normal 16years old high school student. I'm really short as I'm only 5'3 . I've a petite figure even though I eat like an elephant all the time. I have dark chocolate brown eyes and a defined jaw . I have dark brown waist length hair which are really weird as sometimes they are curl but sometimes they are straight . Not a nerd but I manage to score good grades .

Simple right ?
I wish I could say yes .

I quickly closed my eyes. I never ever want someone to find out that I don't get enough sleep.

"Wake up! Wake up!
You're gonna be late for high school on your first day itself ." - mom

Urgh .
And, with that I decided to wake up.
Wow , one more day to pretend someone I'm not.

I quickly decided my outfit. It was a short but decent grey dress which fitted to my petite figure , I decided to add my denim shirt to make the attire look better . I wore my necklace which wasn't something really expensive but it was close to me heart more than anything.

I was looking cute and that's a rare thing seriously .

No , you know that you'll be cold that's why you decided to add it XD .
What ? No way.
Pfft.
I'm a tough cookie . I don't catch cold so easily .
Who are a you even kidding right now? We both know that's not true.
Whatever. Go away stupid subconscious mind . I've got to get ready to attend the heaven. (not the sarcasm)

Urgh. My subconscious mind never leaves me alone *facepalm* .

"Come and eat your breakfast, sweetie" my mom shouted .
"I am coming mom" I replied.

This woman is so cheerful in the morning . And , look at me - always ready to sleep .

I quickly got inside my clothes and wore pink boots which suited the attire beautifully. I decided to leave my face make up free. Anyways, I never apply make up but, only on rare occasions like a party or something.

I heard honking of the car and I knew it that's my que to leave .
I quickly took an apple and kissed my mom on the cheek.
"I love you , mom " I said .
"Love you too ,sweetheart. Have a nice day" mom replied.

I saw a red beetle waiting outside my house .

It belongs to my best friend Rosaline Gray. She's 5'7 and have the most beautiful blue eyes. She's nothing but adorable with that bubbly nature and electrifying personality. She's a hell sarcastic person ( not more than me though XD)
*chuckles*

"I feel honoured to wait for you in the car , majesty. But, why are you only 15 mins late? I thought making breakfast takes 1 hour."she says by rolling her eyes .

(Now , that was something I was talking about)

I laughed at her antics and decided to play along . "I decided to come early , Chauffeur. Now ,stop asking question and drop me there "I said with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes and started to drive as we will be late if we waste anymore time there.

That's because you wasted the time .
-.-
Not you again. Go away I have got school to attend . Stop pestering me.

We reached school on time . We saw our friend Martina with her boyfriend Jack. *rolls my eyes *

"I hate that dickhead" Rose said. "Tell me about it" I said by glaring at him. But, we quickly changed our expressions when we saw Martina waving at us .

"Hey babe" "hey assholes" "fuck off". Well, that's how we greet other .

The bell rang on time . We decided to talk in the lunch as till then, we have a busy schedule . I and Rosaline have all the classes common except elective as I have psychology and she is in music.

Yay. My first 2 classes are of maths .
*sigh*

Our teacher is a short,bald and lazy person . He is a bit strict though. But,he's not in the class most of the time and we've no idea where is he at that time. And we don't care actually.

He was taking the roll call. Suddenly, someone entered in the class and changed the atmosphere from
cool and calm to thunder and storm .

______________________________

Who is this mysterious guy ? Is he a bad boy or her ex boyfriend?
But ,for that you guys have to wait till I write the next chapter. XD