Chapter-14

Zach's pov as @areneadler wanted .
_______________________________

Zachary's pov 🍂:

She's soft but tough at the same time.
She's innocent but clever at the same time.
She's someone I shouldn't get involve but, I'm doing the exact opposite .

Victoria Pentton.

I need to get her out of my mind but, her big brown eyes, pink lips and the most beautiful curls keeps popping up in my head.

Here, I'm trying to concentrate on my lesson but this girl keep distracting me even though she's not present in the class.

Wait.

It has been already 20 mins since the class started and she's still not here.

Why do you care?

Yeah, I shouldn't care.

But, what if she's not okay? What if she's in some trouble?

Urgh. What do you want me to do?

Duh. Go and try to find where the hell is she.

*salutes* you're smart.

Go away.

I stopped battling with my inner self and decided to leave the room.

The teacher doesn't care anyway as he always wants me out of the class.

*smirks*

Shit. Victoria , I need to find her.

I looked everywhere , in the empty classrooms, ground , dance room and lastly in the medical room because what if she's hurt.
And, she's not even picking up her phone.

Its raining heavily outside. What if she decided to leave the school?

Nope, that's not possible as she's a nerd and she hates to miss her lessons.

What if something serious happened at her place?

Oh shit. Maybe .

I saw her friend Rose with some gals . I think I should ask her as I'm sure she must know what's up with Tor...Victoria .

*sigh*

"Rosaline , do you know where is Victoria as we are partners in a project and she was supposed to me bring some notes? " I asked her in a strong voice as I didn't want her to recognise my lie.

She was confused at first but quickly recovered .

"Uhm, Zachary she's not in school as she had some business at her place." She spoke with a blank face.

They all hate me so much. *sigh*

"Okay, sure." With that I decided to leave but only to stop by her voice.

"You're a jerk , you know that right?" She spoke in an angry tone.

"Look, I'm not here to fight with you. So, if you'll excuse me." I turned around and left her in the hallway.

I was in no mood to deal with her and her questions.

Suddenly , I was stopped by a blonde who sneaked her hands in my waist .