Chapter-15

Tori's pov🌸:

I was still in daze about the events that took place yesterday ...

Zach'.... Zachary's sudden appearance at my front door , his stammering while talking to me and that...that forehead kiss he gave me.

His kiss gave me sudden warmth it wasn't supposed to.

I hate to admit it but he makes me feel secure at times ... mostly actually, which is not at all right.

I was disturbed by a ranting of a so-called-lover-girl aka my best friend Marṭina.

She's so whipped but, for the wrong person. Maybe, we are judging him for his past though, I was never the person to judge someone like that but he was a bad news.

And so is Zachary Raywood.

He's not a bad news he's just...

Stop defending him. He's nothing to you, remember ?

Yeah.. whatever .

"Are you even listening to me? Do you remember how you are supposed to distract him and bring him to .." she was ranting again.

"Marṭina , I swear this is the billionth time you are speaking it all and if you will say it one more time I will jump out of car, right now." I shouted back at her as this was really annoying.

I get it she's really nervous about this but, that doesn't mean she'll hyperventilate while driving . I mean come on you cant risk two precious lives because of a guy.

She pouts at my outburst .

"Marṭina, calm down. I get it that you're super nervous about it but, trust me we'll give him the best suprise he could've asked for." I said while calming her down a bit.

Okay, so basically we are in her car right now and as she has already told me the plan atleast millionth time *rolls eyes*
I can do it with closed eyes.

Anyways, according to the plan when we'll reach the school , we'll directly go the ' ex-music room' which is empty now as there's a new music room which is way big than the old one.

When we'll reach there , I'm first supposed to distract Jack .

I have no idea how I'm gonna do that as we are not exactly  friends but, I put up with him in sake of Marṭina.

In mean time, Marṭina will be in the music room decorating it with golden lights , balloons , roses and a collage of his pictures on the wall.

But, of course she cant do it all alone so, being the good friend I'm supposed to be there to help her.

Which clearly means I've to skip my classes.

Yay. *note the sarcasm*

And, yes I'm in charge to bring the amazing and oh-so romantic red heart- shaped cake.

Fuck my life.

"Shit, we are already in school . Promise me Tori that you'll not mess it up, please ?" She spoke with puppy dog eyes.