Chapter-13

Tori's Pov 🌸:

Dressed in dark washed jeans , White tee and black leather jacket was none other than Zachary Raywood.

"Cute" he spoke with his signature smirk.

"What do you want ?" I asked in a bored tone even though I was embarrassed due to my attire .

"What happened to your forehead? Is that the reason you skipped school, nerd?" His face was void of emotions but his eyes were speaking a different language.

" I tripped and fell down so, it's nothing major. Anyways, why are you here? Worried about me, Huh?" It was my turn to smirk .

"No , I'm worried about you . I don't care about you" he spoke almost instantly .

" I know" I let out a dry laugh.

"No.. I don't mean that I.I .." he was stammering . Lol.

"Its okay. You don't have to explain." I spoke with a bored expression.

I cant display how much his words hurt me.

They shouldn't.

But, they did.

"I've got a party to attend. I'm going . You Uhmm.. tt..Take care." He was embarrassed.

Wow. Fuck my life

"Yeah, have fun." I spoke in a cheerful voice.

What? I like to see people enjoying and having fun .

He was staring into my eyes with so much intensity that as if he could see right through my soul.

I raised my eyebrow to question him at his weird behaviour .

He just shook his head and decided to leave but, just when I was about to close the door he pushed himself inside and kissed me on my forehead .

"Please, take care of yourself  Victoria." He spoke so softly and left me there on door all alone myself when I need him the most.

I'm such a vulnerable person.

As if on cue the bell rang again , when I saw the face of the person I launched myself on her .

"Hold on, tiger . I know you missed me but I didn't expect this reaction ." She was laughing.

I smiled sheepishly at her statement.

"Of course I missed you Grandma. I'm so happy that you're here. " I was so happy to be in arms right now.

She laughed at me cheerfulness.

"So, are we gonna stand here all night or you're gonna invite me in, Vivi?"

I laughed at that .

Vivi is the name she gave me. She's the only person who calls me that.

Our relationship is stronger than me and my mom or me and my dad.

This old lady knows everything about me, whether its Zachary or Penny .

Her wise words are everything you need to listen when you're sad or troubled.

And, her sense of humour never fails to amuse me.

This old lady is the old coolest person you can ever meet ,her cookies are the best and so are her stories.