Chapter:7

Zach's POV :

I don't care about her.
I hate her.
She's nothing but a mess.
I don't want to see her face ever again.

If only, any of this could be true . Because, the truth is - I really care for her. And, I can never ever let her go.
Seeing her cry breaks my own heart.

She doesn't deserve all this.

I was in the car with Tori . And, she was quite , way quite actually.

"Hey, she'll be okay. She's strong okay?" I spoke in a soft voice .

She returned a soft, small smile.
She's so beautiful .

Soon, we were inside the hospital and ran towards the elevator.
Before, she could move out of the door I called her.

"Tori, promise me you'll try to control your emotions in front of her. She couldn't take any stress right now.
Okay?" I spoke in a gently voice.

She simply nodded. But, I could see tears ready to flow out of her eyes .

I couldn't take it anymore.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her. Though, she was stiff due to my sudden action but, soon relaxed under my touch.

And,much to my dismay the elevator had reached its destination.

I was pouting .

She laughed at my reaction. "You're such a baby" she said with a soft smile on her face.

I love that smile.

"Pfft. Call me sexy or hot . But, never call me a baby " I said a fake angry voice.

"Sure , BABY" and she was laughing now. Soon, I joined her.

But, we stopped when we realised the situation we were stuck in.

I hold her soft and cold hands in my big and warm ones.

She didn't complain too.

I know the sight inside the room will break her heart and I needed to assure her ṭhaṭ no matter what happens things will be okay.

I gently squeezed her hand to make her feel better. And, entered the world of death and life.

Tiffany wasn't sleeping anymore. She was awake. She was looking so pale and lifeless . A complete opposite of how I've seen her when we first met.

Flashback:
" No Tori , I'm not gonna meet your best friend." I said to her in a firm voice.

"Pleaseeeeee, Zachyyyyy . Just once. She reallly wants to meet you. And, I promise it will be only for 20 minutes" she said a puppy-dog face.

Dayum. How can I ignore that. Urgh.

This girl and her grip on my decisions is so fucking strong .

Soon, we were Becky's Diner waiting for none other than the famous Tiffany Brandon.

I shouldn't judge her but it seems to be like she's a girl with high attitude.