Chapter -3

Picture of Rose and Martina ^
_______________________________

Flashback :
It was the morning time . The wind was blowing with a steady pace .

"It's okay ,darling . You'll be fine. They'll love you in here. Just remember what I told you." Mom said.

"Yes mom ......Be the good girl you've always been. And smile no matter what's happening around you." I said.

"That's my baby, take care bye . Love you." "Yeah, love you too "

It was my first day in middle school. To say, I was just nervous would be an understatement. I was shaking inside out. Even though ,I'm one of those kids who makes friends more easily than you brush your teeth.

But, I've never liked the idea to leave the old friends behind and move on with the new ones . That's why I was crying the whole time when my mom told me that we were going to shift to the States.

I was normal when I met this new girl with attractive pink dress and pink boots and piglets . She's got the biggest brown eyes which had a sparkle in them. Her name was Penny Efron. We clicked at that instant.

"Hey, you have a pretty face and dress" I complimented her.
  She blushed and thanked me afterwards.

We were sitting in the class and drawing the sketch of a tree. Suddenly, the sound of footsteps consumed the quietness of the hallway.

And , there entered a very adorable guy with thin frame , dark brown curls, most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen . He had  thick - framed glasses and braces on but, he was still looking adorable.
He introduced himself shyly as 'Zachary Raywood' with a cute accent.

I shared my thoughts about him to Penny . And, she simply went to him and said " My friend Victoria thinks you are really cute".
My face was burning like a fire at that time as I was waiting for his reaction. And , when he gave me his mesmerising smile I knew it that he was a trouble.

"Thank you , Victoria " he said with a grin.

I simply ran away from that place because that was the easiet way to leave that trouble behind.

Flashback over .

I never had that idea that the trouble was waiting for me again to spoil my life furthermore.
But, I don't care anymore . It's not like his presence still affect me.

Who are you lying again?

What the fuck are you talking about?

He's the reason you never pay attention in the class as you keep staring at him.

Pfft. No way.

But ,when he looks at you or try to approach you ....you end up ignoring that poor thing.
*sigh*

First- he's not a poor thing. He's an
asshole .    
Second- no body asked for your opinion so, fuck off .

You're so mean . *rolls eyes*
I'm going for now but, I will come back.

Ever met someone who argues with their inner self more than their parents? Well, then I think I should introduce myself again . Urgh.

Okay back to class.

Standing in front the class is no one else but Zachary-fucking-Raywood himself with black hoodie hovering over his eyes. I am so glad that I have Rose with me or else I would have changed my subject because of him.