Chapter-12

Tori's POV 🌸:

"You don't deserve to live "

"Die ,already "

"Such a bitch who killed her best friend as she was beautiful but she is ugly"

"I wish it was her rather than Tiffany "

I can't take it anymore. This is just too much .

Why do they hate me so much?

I quickly started to move towards the washroom but, as usual the ground was missing my touch .

I tripped and hugged the floor and the crash was loud.

My head was spinning for few seconds but , I recovered soon and saw a hand coming out to help me.

I didn't even take a glance at the face of the person and took the hold of his hand .

But, when my brown eyes met his electric grey ones , I regretted taking his help.

"Thank you" I spoke in a slow and hurried voice as I really wanted to leave his company .

But, his hold on my hand tightened .

"Don't leave, already . I missed your company" he spoke with that cold voice and smirked.

"What do you want, Peter? My class starts in 3 mins that means I'm late . Please, we can talk later." I pleaded.

"No , you're not leaving anytime soon." He spoke in a low dangerous voice.

Okayyyyyy... he's a creep . I need to get away from him.

I decided to kick him and run but, he was quick as he took the hold of my waist and carried me to I don't know where .

I decided to shout but his hands were covering my mouth.

I bit him hand with my sharp teeth.

He cursed and hissed - "oh, you shouldn't have done that."

With that, he punched me and knocked me down on the floor.

I was crying, I tired to shout but, my voice wasn't coming out of my throat.
And, as the classes have already started there was no one to help me.

I was scared.

Help! Help!

Then, as if the god heard me and there was the sound footsteps .

Peter heard them too and cursed loudly .

He came near to my body and his face was directly in front my face as his breath was fanning on my face.
I was disgusted by his breath as it was a mix of smoke and alcohol.

But, the thing which made me sweat was the shining metal in his hands .
A..G..gun.

A FUCKING GUN.

"Don't ever discuss this with anyone or else I won't mind to kill you, sweetheart." He spoke dangerously.

With that he started to run away .

I was shocked would be an understatement .

I quickly covered my face with my hoodie and decided to leave the school.

There was no point in staying here and listening to their bitchy thoughts about me.

I'm sure there was a bruise on my forehead as when he punched me in my stomach i fell down and my forehead hit the door of the empty classroom.