Chapter-18

Tori's pov 🌺:
--------------------------------------------

'Tori,someone is here' .. 'open your eyes, babe. ' ..'you have to get up'

I suddenly got up from my bed and I was covered in a thick layer of sweat.
I checked the time and it was 4:00 am. I slept for 2 hours. That's nice because its better than no sleep.

But, these nightmares ? I know they were just Tiffany words but, they always give me chills.

I know sleeping wasn't the option so, I quickly cleaned up and made myself a cup of coffee. I decided to climb over the rooftop and sit there on my favourite spot. The view from this place is the best thing ever.

When i saw the time again i started to run towards the rooftop shed. I had my blankets over there already because I visit that place all the time I cant sleep which happens on daily basis. But, its been quite a few days since I have last visited that place.

I reached there on time as the sight was breathtaking and soothing. There were shades of red, pink, orange and yellow all over the sky. The sun was looking mesmerising . I could watch it all day.

Gazing at such beautiful things gave me a kind of satisfaction nothing else could ever give.

But, just like every beautiful thing comes to an end .. the sunrise was over as the sun was shining brightly in front of me while spreading its warmth on us .

I smiled at the sight but my moment was ruined by my famous 'alarm clock' .

Yesterday's events were flooding inside my head but I tried to push then at the back because I know there was no point in thinking about it.

'We aren't supposed to be talking.'

What did he mean by that? Why did he say that?

This is so frustrating. I have school to focus on. So , I quickly bathed and changed into skinny jeans and plain tee shirt and tied my hair in a high ponytail. After, wearing my Chuck Taylor I moved out from my house.

I know, Mom was tired so there was no point in waking her up right now.

I had no intentions to have my breakfasts so , without wasting much time I made my way towards school.

Yay.

I know I was early but for me it's as advantage because that means I could spend more time in the library .

I quickly made my way towards to my heaven and once I reach there a smile made its way on my face on its own.

The librarian - 'ms smith' loves me a lot. I mean, why would she not? I visit this place so often plus during my free period I help her to arrange the books back into the shelves.

After giving her a small smile I went to my favourite spot ṭhaṭ was near the window and then shrugged my backpack over ṭhaṭ place.

I had history homework and my topic was very interesting . I mean for me, it is.

'Greek mythology' has always fascinated me so when our teacher asked her about some suggestions I didn't let my anti-social skills to spoil the chance of shouting this topic loudly

But, I still wanted some information so once I reached the history section I climbed the wooden ladder to take the book. Suddenly, everything around me started to fade in a thick black smoke. But, ṭhaṭ wasn't smoke but it was pitch black and I could feel my body losing control .