Chapter - 11

Penny^ 👱🏻‍♀️
__________________________

Tori's pov :

Flashback:

I was in the restaurant with Samuel and Zachary and we were waiting for Penny.

"This girl doesn't know how to watch the clock. Somebody please teach her. " Zachary spoke in an annoyed tone.

"Couldn't agree more."  Samuel spoke .

And, just like after that Penny arrived . Finally.

*sigh*

"I'm sorry guys. I was kind of busy with some work." She spoke sheepish smile.

Zachary and Samuel decided to ignore her.

Such stupid brats.

"Ignore them, they're idiots. You just sit already." I spoke while laughing at their pouting faces .

Yes, they were pouting . Such kids.
* facepalm*

"Anyways, guys there's something important that I need to you. Specially to you Tori." Samuel spoke in the tone I could not recognise .

It was so gently and had some nervousness in it.

Please, let everything be okay.

"Everything's okay, right ?" I was staring to panic.

"Yeah, but promise me that no matter whatever I am gonna say you'll be my friend and will never leave me. Promise ?" He asked while biting his lips.

Oh-oh. He has been acting so weird ,lately.

Like, he keeps on staring at my face while I speak . Or that dreamy look on his face at times.

Oh God. Please don't let it be that.

Urgh. No please no.... this is....

"Please , atleast say something?" Samuel spoke with the tone of urgency.

I noticed the expressions on Zach's and Penny's face.

Penny was as confused as me.

But, Zachary .

Zachary's face was full of anger but he was trying his best not to lose his control.
But, he keeps on staring at me and telling me to say no.

Even though I had no idea why was he doing ṭhaṭ

"Okay, Samuel. But, I cant promise that" I spoke slowly.

Please don't let it be that. Please don't let it.......

"I love you, Tori . And , no I'm not joking or messing with you. You mean a lot to me. I love your eyes, your smile, your hair, your dimples when you laugh. Everything about you attracts me towards you. And, I tried to hold my feelings but, its so hard not to show how much I care about you. And , I know you also have feelings for me. It was clear in the way you talk to me. You're 'the one' for me babe.