Chaper-8

Tori's pov:

"Tiffany , don't leave me here. Please I beg you" I was begging her.

"If only I could, Tori " she said with a guilty smile.

"Then, what is stopping you?"

"Tori, we all come here for a reason . There are things that we have to do before leaving this world. It's like a job. And, when the job is done we all leave. " she spoke softly.

"Tiffany , don't do this to me. You know I can't handle one more loss" I was crying now.

"Goodbye , love. Just follow your heart , always." With that she started to fade away.

Noooo .
Don't go.
Stay please .
I need you here.

I was shouting. Suddenly , someone wrapped their arms around me.
"Tiffany?" I asked while sobbing.

But, I was greeted with a hoarse voice . I tried to push him.

"Shh.. it's me Zachary." I calmed down a bit by hearing his voice .

"It's okay. You're okay ,Tori . Tiffany is safe in the hospital ." Zach tried to make me feel comfortable .

Suddenly, my alarm clock startled us.
Great.

It was 6:00 fucking am. And, I have school .

Fuck.my.life.

I asked him to leave me alone. And, he left without saying anything .

I quickly decided my outfit. I was not in a mood to dress up so, I chose my dark washed skinny jeans and a white tank top with my flannel . I wore my high tops and tied my hair in a high pony tail.

Rose was not here to pick me up . As, she was in Spain due to a family wedding. She asked me to tag along but, I couldn't miss school just like that.

Nerd.

No , I'm not a nerd. Pfft.

Stop lying , miss.

I have a school to attend. So, if you'll excuse me.

We're the same person you know.

But, you're more bitchy.

It was a normal day in school except I was alone, I had no one to talk to, my periods started in the morning itself, Martina decided to skip with Jack,I didn't even eat anything in the morning and, Zachary was back to his normal self in school- Asshole-self.

Nice, huh?
*sigh*

Thoughts of Tiffany were flooding my head that I didn't notice that it was lunch break already.

I was alone so, I decided to go to my favourite place- library .

There's something about some places that pulls you towards them. You feel cozy and comfortable there.
It's like as if you're home.

And, library is that place for me.

I was so engrossed in the book that I even forgot the ringing of my phone.
Soon, I picked it up.

The voice that spoke was enough to make me fall from the chair to the ground.

It was Tiffany .

"Hey, baby. I just want to say something before leaving " she spoke in a soft heart breaking voice .

"Tiffany , don't you dare start that Now , please ?" I pleaded her.

"Please, now listen and don't disturb okay? As, I don't have much time " she said with a tone of urgency.