Chapter-9

Zachary's pov:

I can't sleep.

Its been one whole week since, I have last seen her.

You really care for her.

No I don't .

Stop lying please.

Pfft. Go away.

I just don't know what to do now.

Its been 2 whole fucking years after that incident . We weren't talking to each other.
Its not like I didn't miss her at that time but, I had already made my choice .

But , right now I want to hold her in my arms .
I want her to know that I will not leave her. Again.

I am so fucked up , aren't I?

***

We were in the funeral.

I couldn't see Tori. I just hope she'll be here soon.

Then, I saw her. Black plain dress, pale skin , red and puffy eyes. Even though , she was dressed beautifully .

But, you could see how much broken she is .

When we made eye contact , I gave her a polite small. She returned me the same smile but, you could see how much effort she did just to lift her lips up .

It was Tori's time to speak. I could see how much it was hurting her . She needs to stay strong but, she's miserable right now .

No she's not crying.

That's more dangerous .

I decided to hold her hand to give her the assurance that she's not alone in this. But, Rose was there by her side before I could reach her.

"Tiffany Stewart Brandon . She was the most beautiful I've ever met. Her eyes have... h..had that capacity to make you fall for her so easily. She wasn't just a bestfriend to me. She was more than that. No, I will not say that I will miss her. Because , I know she's there with me all the time . I can feel her presence around me. I just can not see her . She had the heart of gold as she was always there to help others .Its weird but, i had a dream about her , w...ww. when ss..she was in the hospital. She told me that we all here for a job. And, when the job is complete , we leave. And, I...I guess her job is done very ..early. I... . I'm sorry I couldn't speak anymore. Just one last thing- I know you're listening to me Tiffany , it doesn't matter if you're physically present here or not .. I will always love you, sister because forgetting you would be something a mad person will do . Take care , B..Baby" with that she fell down on the groun.

I was quick to reach by her side and hold her in my arms.

She was crying softly. There were tears in my own eyes. And, you could see everyone around here with teary eyes after this.

She passed out. Again.

Before leaving, I hugged Tiffany's mother, who was crying her eyes out at her loss.

"You please take care of Tori. They were more close than me and Tiffany .
She's a sweet girl. Don't ever hurt her." She spoke while sobbing .