New Years

Beast Boy's P.O.V
I sat at the back of the room. I was done. I had spent the whole night alone. Starfire was talking to some guys Robin was spying on her like a creep Cyborg was dancing with Jinx and Raven was who knows where. She had probably left already and I didn't blame her. I wanted to leave right now. To walk out that door and leave and start the new year anywhere but here. It was my fault that I was going to end the year this way. I had done something stupid something that I regretted more and more each time I thought about it. I had gotten mad at my friends. I had gotten mad and yelled because they wanted to do their  own things which was reasonable and I had yelled and said that they didn't care about me and stormed off. And since then I've been walking around the party seeing them happy and feeling miserable. And now I was going to be alone all alone. I was lost in thought sitting against the back wall. "Two minutes till count down." I thought reading the clock two minutes to leave and to not start the year this way. I could have gotten up and left right then and there but I didn't this is what I had deserved. I remembered that all day I had been bugging Raven about kissing me at midnight. A flashback popped into my head. "Come on mama neither of us have anyone to kiss at midnight and it could be fun." I said winking "No and leave me alone." She had told me but I hadn't stopped I was probably the reason she wasn't here anymore. Or even worse I was probably the reason she was going to kiss fish face at midnight over me. I didn't deserve it anyway. I looked at the clock again one minute till midnight. Soon the count down would begin. I saw a figure walking towards me when she got closer I saw who it was. "Raven? I thought you were gone." I said standing up "What and miss countdown are you kidding me?" She asked smiling I heard the counter tick closer to ten. "So midnights almost here and we both don't seem to have anyone kiss." She said I looked at her wide eyed "Um yeah I'd love too!" I said trying to hide my excitement 10...9...8...7..6...5...4...3...2...1..happy new year! Everyone yelled well everyone but us. We would've but our lips were a little...um busy at the moment.